Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen

Just started playing the game..can someone help me?

pobert06

I just started playing this game again on my Vita and it's been stuck there since September because I'm too busy playing on my PS3. I have a few questions on how to achieve my Platinum:

1. How do I find items like the geckos and mushrooms? Are they marked on the map or spawn on certain locations?

2. Should I stick on one faction for my playthroughs or I could play whatever faction needed for the trophies?

3. How do I get the 2 missable trophies? Is there a certain requirement needed for them?

4. How does alchemy work? Is online boosting/near necessary to attain the Alchemical Genius trophy?

I know there is a trophy guide and roadmap posted here but I want elaborate answers for this questions cause this game is a 3+ Plat difficulty rating but it seems I'm having a hard time grasping on the mechanics of the game.

I just started playing this game again on my Vita and it's been stuck there since September because I'm too busy playing on my PS3. I have a few questions on how to achieve my Platinum:

1. How do I find items like the geckos and mushrooms? Are they marked on the map or spawn on certain locations?

2. Should I stick on one faction for my playthroughs or I could play whatever faction needed for the trophies?

3. How do I get the 2 missable trophies? Is there a certain requirement needed for them?

4. How does alchemy work? Is online boosting/near necessary to attain the Alchemical Genius trophy?

I know there is a trophy guide and roadmap posted here but I want elaborate answers for this questions cause this game is a 3+ Plat difficulty rating but it seems I'm having a hard time grasping on the mechanics of the game.

Hmmm.... Ok...

1.Mushrooms and Geckos are generally VERY easy to find, they're scattered all over the map but generally easy to find. They are not marked on the map, you have to manually find them. They're usually in the same place, but sometimes you won't always pick up the same type of mushroom/gecko all the time.

2.Stick with 1 faction at a time, it will make things a lot quicker for you. Then again, you can choose whoever you like but you decide which daimyo you want to kill off. It's entirely up to you, but stick with whatever daimyo you're trying to unlock the ending with.

3.During the selection of missions, try to always pick the ones with a Green '?'. They're the ones that trigger the missions that you need to play to unlock the missable ones. Sometime when you see yourself repeating the same '?' Mission, just move on with the story missions. This does take time and if recall correctly, I don't remember anyone saying that they got this on their 1st playthrough... So leave it for another playthrough.

4. Alchemy works by combining 2 components into a jar. I guess online boosting would help, but I've never done it so I wouldn't know... You need a big jar to fit in 5 positive components and keep refilling it until the components reach 999