Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen

Final boss - the bestest way to beat him :)))))

skroq

Hey Guys,

I just found out the best method (easiest) to beat the last boss.

It took me <1 minute, fine maybe <2 minutes to beat the final boss.

So far I have done it on normal difficulty: All you need to do is run directly to the boss area. Drag him our, I mean lure him outside and go immediately right of the entrance. There is a well there. Stand behind the well and he will immediately fall into the pit trying to hit you. It will insta end fight with your win.

Now for the second part it's much harder... No just kidding, just do the same. Literally it took me under 2 minutes do beat him. He fell into the well twice, what a dumbass!! This bring the game difficulty waaaay down :)

PS. I know bestest is not a word ;)

I promissed you a short clip from the boss fight, unfortunately he didn't fell to the well so fast so it took me a bit longer. The clip was made on deadly difficulty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFQexhLito&feature=plcp]Shinobido 2: revenge of zen final boos - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by skroq

Actually I did it too, you can lure him into the well or throw him in it by yourself :D using master approval is great (recommended for harder difficulty cause the last boss will be more troublesome) but I like slicing him to death, just use +999 strength+speed potion and he can do nothing but getting hit by your sword ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...