7 0 0%
8 1 3.70%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.46

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Vyrastas; 02-06-2014 at 09:28 PM.
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
X Edge

I'm giving this a 3 out of 10. Apart from the fact that the Trophy descriptions for this game are quite misleading, the game is a breeze even on the hardest difficulty if you've got good items....

Currently working on: Ratchet and Clank
Latest Platinum: Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate

Latest 100%: Tekken Revolution
X Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
e21krei

just got the plat. after only around 28 hours of gameplay to get it, i think i'm going to give this 4/10. it's not that hard even in the deadly difficulty as long u made powerful alcemy item. maybe a litle time consuming to get 1 trophy since it will need a lot amount of money XD

e21krei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
LordGremlin

I'm giving it 1 out of 10. I got my platinum in roughly 30 hours (it's a fun game, I kept playing after that) and I must say that there are no trophies that require particluar skill or dedication. It just takes some time to earn them, not much time.

Some people may say that King of the Beasts and Familiar Faces missions are hard to get, to that I might say that they are triggered by completing a certain number of missions from "?" employer. There's nothing hard about it, "?" missions are mostly very easy.

Overall, not a singly trophy required me to put any noticeable effort into obtaining it. 1 out of 10 it is.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:10 AM   #5
minimox16

Send a message via MSN to minimox16

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I give it a 3, nothing hard at all, and more if you use the duplicate trick.

I'm able to Boost/Play at 8:00pm to 12:00am or Weekends all time. GMT-5.

*Blank Friend request will be ignored*
minimox16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #6
wowaka

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

This difficulty is convoluted because the difficulty really is an 8+ if you don't follow a guide or know the tricks.

For the last boss for example, the two parts are extremely difficult. The boss can kill you in two combo's on normally difficulty, whereas you need to do around 10-15 combo's on him. Really hard. BUT if you use 2x Master Approval's (for both parts), it's a 1 hit kill, 1 second boss fight. :P

I'll rate when I platinum all four versions, but around 4 at this time because of the confusion and complexity. Game is mehh, 15 hours. No way you can do it 10 hours. Note: I'm bad at Vita games, so it could be a 3 for you.
wowaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
Firestorm ZERO

Very easy game to platinum. I've gave it a 4.

Just focus on the Thrifty Ninja money trick to get easy money. Then buy the materials to make Alchemical Genius to get the maximum boosting flask and the most powerful smoke bomb (be careful the range is large and will kill you). Focus on Attack and Defense on level ups.

I killed the last boss literally in seconds on Deadly. I just drank the flask and mashed the attack button. He didn't even have any time to react.

The reason for the 4 is just it takes grinding to get a bunch of them.

Last edited by Firestorm ZERO; 05-27-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Firestorm ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
Realmatze

A five.
Took me a lot of time, but also I had a lot of fun

Without any tricks, the playthroughs aren't really hard but sometimes stressful.
But I didn't used any items before the easy (last) playthrough, I suppose that would have made it a lot easier^^
Realmatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #9
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

The only thing you really need a guide for is the endings and possibly the side quests (and trophy descriptions, but that doesn't count as a guide). Everything else can be figured out eventually.

Voting a 3, but with a caveat. If you were stupid like me and tried to do the Familiar Faces sidequests in Deadly difficulty, it could be a lot harder. It took me easily 20 tries because the bears surrounded me and killed me in 1 hit. If you do it on any other difficulty, then there's no problem.

The last boss will be tricky on your first run unless you know what you're doing - I died a lot to him on Normal, but after that I had broken items and zoomed through on Hard/Deadly. The 3 is pretty much targeting that first fight. If you cheat from step 1, then it's a 1 though...
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #10
Jwblizzard

I give this game a 4 out of 10. It has a pretty hard learning curve early on, but somehow you find yourself playing through deadly mode afterwards easily (if you use the well tip on the final boss). Fun game.

Jwblizzard is offline   Reply With Quote