Rate the platinum difficulty  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

4.5/10 the game is pretty easy but might be hard at times, lack of save points in dungeon(end of chapter 7 probably the worst the game gets)

1 missably trophy I encountered is to calm the dragon with B.A.N.D if it goes berserk as this is only possible in the first half of the game, after certain event at end of chapter 4 it wont go berserk anymore in battle and dragon gets an upgrade.

Most of the trophy can be gotten postgame, dont know if anything else is missable if it is I will update this post.

Ending:(mini guide)

Before the final battle you can choose 1 character if you meet the conditions: you'd have to date a character 4 times to get their personality sometimes you might not get one in the case of Lesti for me I had to date him 6 times 2 of which I didnt get anything.

as to how to date you have to talk to them at night about 3 times sometimes more(note they must have fought a few battles before you can talk with them).

You have to beat the final boss again to get the other character ending which can be done postgame.

I'm voting 4 too. The hardest part for me was the beginning parts of the game. Then it gets easy once Rinna learn Eternity Wind and Drain MP spells. Almost half of the trophies were gotten automatically, while some needs a bit of a grind.

Getting to level 100 is the biggest grind of the game and probably will be the last trophy. Grimoire with Egg Hunt Sigil is the best place to level by killing EXP/Master Eggs (EXP Egg gives 5K-7.5K EXP while Master Egg gives 10K+ exp). You can farm the sigil by abusing Rinna's Steal and Run trick and steal from a Sigil Egg: While controlling Rinna, press Up and Square to stop your party members from attacking and keep stealing until you got the Sigil from the Sigil Egg, once you got the Sigil, escape. Fight it again and you can steal the Sigil again.

1 missably trophy I encountered is to calm the dragon with B.A.N.D if it goes berserk as this is only possible in the first half of the game, after certain event at end of chapter 4 it wont go berserk anymore in battle and dragon gets an upgrade.

Most of the trophy can be gotten postgame, dont know if anything else is missable if it is I will update this post.

If you missed getting the trophy for calming the dragon, you can still get it in post-game by equipping the skill 追憶の竜装変化 on Yuma. It reverts the dragon into its initial form and it can go berserk again.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 3.

Pretty easy and straight-forward trophies. You can play the game entirely on Casual (easy), but I don't know if it really helps or not since I didn't try it. As mentioned above the game can throw some hard fights in your way, but as most RPGs if you grind some levels before than anything is a cakewalk.

• 2 years later...