King of the Hill - 2 players Boosting method

Hi every1,

I figured out a method to boost the Driver Duell Championship with just 2 players. Both players got to have 5 ACCs to push their ACCs up to the championship. I calculated a route, what ACC needs to win against what ACC, from the qualifying to the championship, so skill is absolutely not needed. In my excel file i highlighted the winning ACC by giving it a green background. Because i cant copy the background colour to this post, i will mark the winning ACC always by an "(!)". If u want the excel file from me, follow this link ( Herr im Haus - 2 Spieler-Boosting-Methode - Trophies-PS3.de - Forum ) and download it as a PDF-file from there. The file is attached at the end of the first post.

Doing this method will force u to use a PC (or u add all ACCs of your boosting partner on all your ACCs). So the one that switched the ACC last time, can tell the other one via MSN or sth to press "Search", so u will find each other very quickly. btw u can accelerate this method by leaving the server immediately after the loading screen, so the other one gets the win.

I tested my method twice, so it will work, but if u find any mistakes or any words i forgot to translate from german into english, then let me know it and ill change it.

Ok here it is, my selfmade 2 players Boosting method for the King of the Hill-trophy:

Me____Him____current status

Qualifying

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

Round 2

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 3

2.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 3

Round 3

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Quarter Final

2.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Quarter Final

Quarter Final

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Semi Final

2.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Quarter Final

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Semi Final

Semi Final

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Goal

2.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Quarter Final

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Semi Final

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Goal

Goal

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Championship

2.ACC(!) 2.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 3

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Goal

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 3

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Round 3

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 2

4.ACC(!) 5.ACC Round 2

4.ACC 4.ACC(!) Round 3

3.ACC(!) 4.ACC Quarter Final

3.ACC 3.ACC(!) Semi Final

2.ACC(!) 3.ACC Goal

2.ACC 2.ACC(!) Championship

Championship

1.ACC(!) 2.ACC Trophy unlocked!

Edited by Gods_Weapon1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too proud of it, but I did manage to boost this myself.

I did this with 2 PS3's and 3 accounts on each with Picture-In-Picture mode on my TV.

Why have 2 PS3's in the first place ? You can thank Gran Turismo 5 for that, and the damn 24 hour endurance races which can take 1 full week (3-4 hrs per day) for 1 single race without ever turning off the PS3. This meant no Blu-ray movies or any PS3 activity for 1 week, which was too much for me to handle, hence I got a 2nd PS3.

Anyway.....

Took me 1 evening's worth of time.

What I did to make it go a little quicker was win 3 rounds with each of the accounts, so that each of the 6 accts were at the Quarter Final level. I boosted 1 single account up to Championship level, then used the remaining accts, to boost a second acct up to championship level.

Thank you very much this was very helpful and it works 100% did it myself with two console (fat and slim) and my brothers game. i used the 2 days free online pass on all my accounts it took me about 8 hours.

Thanks again!

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/818/hitman753.png

Edited by michel03

Thank you very much this was very helpful and it works 100% did it myself with two console (fat and slim) and my brothers game. i used the 2 days free online pass on all my accounts it took me about 8 hours.

Thanks again!

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/818/hitman753.png

nice to hear it worked. btw if u activated the online pass for ur first ACC, ur other ACCs will also be able to go online in that game.

ok then but do you know when PSN registration network will be open again? Has it been down since the hacking incident?? Seems to have been down for the past 3 days =/ Just really wanta get this game outta my face I'm SO fed up with king of the hill and its rammers > 6 times I've got into the semis, then to be knocked out by a rammer.....

sorry for going off topic people

ok then but do you know when PSN registration network will be open again? Has it been down since the hacking incident?? Seems to have been down for the past 3 days =/ Just really wanta get this game outta my face I'm SO fed up with king of the hill and its rammers > 6 times I've got into the semis, then to be knocked out by a rammer.....

sorry for going off topic people

the PSN registration is working since weeks so there shudnt b any probs 4 u to create sum ACCs

This is pretty confusing, so do you need 2 ps3's and 2 copies of the game?

:think:

u need one partner (or 2 PS3s) and of course your partner should have a PS3 and the game lol. and both of u got to have the 5 ACCs like i wrote in the first post. if u want the file to be less confused, send a pm.

• 3 weeks later...
No understand... Playing friend?:confused:

Hah yes took me a while to figure it out too. just read over it, basically you boost your main account up by creating secondary accounts with your boosting partner and boosting them accounts up to race against your main account and boost that up further.

To save a lot of time when we did this though (after about 6 hours for 2 players), instead of boosting the second account up to championship round we just posted in the other thread for someone to pass the trophy along to our main accounts, saved over 100 races lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard that there is a trick with save data.

I mean, when You get higher You are making save backup.

And when You lose You are deleting current save, and copying the one from backup, and You are on the same position as You were before losing.

You don't fall to the begining of the ledder.

Is that true? Is this working? Somebody tried it?

And when You lose You are deleting current save, and copying the one from backup, and You are on the same position as You were before losing.

Did someone already check if this worked?

xD no that doesnt work. i tested it immediately after i bought the game. if u loose a match in the online duel championsship, the loose will immediately be saved on the NFS servers. my backup of the save file on USB stick cudnt get me back to the higher round.

Yop, the trick with save is not working :( Only boost method is with 2 players (or 2 consoles with 2 game copies).

I made an EXCEL file with whole table.

The green backgrounds means that this ACC wins in specific match.

I think it's simple enough and I don't have to describe it.

File is in the attachment!

PS.

I hope that Gods_Weapon1 has nothing againts that I made my Excel table and Im sharing it here :)

Edited by Patricko

Yop, the trick with save is not working :( Only boost method is with 2 players (or 2 consoles with 2 game copies).

I made an EXCEL file with whole table.

The green backgrounds means that this ACC wins in specific match.

I think it's simple enough and I don't have to describe it.

File is in the attachment!

PS.

I hope that Gods_Weapon1 has nothing againts that I made my Excel table and Im sharing it here :)

I have nothing against ur selfmade file of course^^ I didnt know u can stick a file into ur post...

• 1 month later...

Is anyone interested in doing this at 1 or 2 sittings? I have made 2 accounts and have 3 more mails ready to be used in 3 more accounts , but I didnt want to do it that way..Im at at the quarterfinals now and cant find an opponent to play..So if legit racing doesnt work , i wonder if anyone wanted to help me with that..Its obvious and needless to say that I will help back..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These days it is EXTREMELY hard to find people in the DUAL CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP. After a few weeks, I've managed to get myself to the finals, by luck mostly, as everyone was trying to crash into me so I waited till they made a mistake... quite the painful experience.

Anyway, I was just wondering if theres anyone on here that already has the crown, that could meet me in the final and let me win (you already got the "King of the Hill" trophy so you'd be losing nothing, whereas I am hunting it down)

If you are down for a giving up 3 minutes of your time online, i would greatly appreciate it. Msg me on PSN @ spdDmn33

Thanks!

These days it is EXTREMELY hard to find people in the DUAL CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP. After a few weeks, I've managed to get myself to the finals, by luck mostly, as everyone was trying to crash into me so I waited till they made a mistake... quite the painful experience.

Anyway, I was just wondering if theres anyone on here that already has the crown, that could meet me in the final and let me win (you already got the "King of the Hill" trophy so you'd be losing nothing, whereas I am hunting it down)

If you are down for a giving up 3 minutes of your time online, i would greatly appreciate it. Msg me on PSN @ spdDmn33

Thanks!

im in the same boat as you buddy, im sitting in the championship round and really dont want to go through that whole tree again.