AI Rant

Eckobrova

:wall: I'm so tired of them. always hitting me out of my race line. A McLaren F1 weighs like 2000lbs, in this game it weighs more. All the AI can just kick rocks.

i feel ur pain brother was playin manufacture showdown i got hit by 1 of the cars from the back as was just about to win and i got DQ'd :2walls:

its so annoying a little touch n u get dq'd and on another track i got dq'd when i got shoved from the track and it said i was cutting :wtf:

the biggest glitch i had was we both tied at 1-1 the final round as soon as i accelorated i got disqualified, i was like wtf i didnt even do anything.

best thing is to do is take the AI's car from the side i tipped one car over and i didnt get dq'd

i feel ur pain brother was playin manufacture showdown i got hit by 1 of the cars from the back as was just about to win and i got DQ'd :2walls:

its so annoying a little touch n u get dq'd and on another track i got dq'd when i got shoved from the track and it said i was cutting :wtf:

the biggest glitch i had was we both tied at 1-1 the final round as soon as i accelorated i got disqualified, i was like wtf i didnt even do anything.

best thing is to do is take the AI's car from the side i tipped one car over and i didnt get dq'd

Damn, that's messed up. I'm just continuing to experiment with other cars. getting better:applause::woop: Now If only I can est my skills on****:think:

just wait till u get to the endurance champ, ull b spitting feathers, 5 laps nordshliefe pretty much every time u leave the track u get a warning, u get 5 max b4 dq, i got knocked off on the last section (after long straight) final lap and got dqd, had to replay again which takes about 35 mins.

i won the 1st race on my 2nd attempt and switched to a class d car for the night race, finished 2nd behind rival but took overall win

cheating way of doing nordshliefe on endurance is to put your settings to easy and steering assist on but brake assist off,tat should get you round the five laps with a dq.

pain in the bloody arse the on the manufacture showdown for dq's wand the works championship just seems like a demolition derby on the first lap