Driver Duel Championship champions

Psychodrama

I know there is another topic about this but theres alot of random chatter. My goal is to try to get only ppl who are champions and those who are in the championship race to post in here. That way we can make this simple to pass around the trophy.

So for those who are champions and kind enough to pass on the championship win post in here with your psn or reply to someone who needs the win. Those ppl will thn do the same. Im in the championship race waiting forever for someone to join. So I dont thnk this will be hard to setup for the championship race.

If you dont have the trophy just type challenger.

PSN-psychodrama- challenger

Of course I will pass the win along

Edited by Psychodrama

Just so i understand, what is the full benefit of what this can do? Is it simply a matter of people making their own way to the final, and then racing someone from here who will gift them the win? Or can they be of help in earlier phases?

Im a more than competent racer, but over 1 lap (first 3 rounds at least) I just get punted out at some point or another. But thats a whole other issue, im just wondering what the scope is for the help?

ok, I got it legit finally!

First round I beat him, was actually a great round, my hands started sweating n heart beating lol. 2nd round of course right away he tries to spin me out, making him spin out aswell(idiot), luckily I was able to recover from a 360 and sped off while he hit select. Round ended before 2nd turn lol.

So anyone who needs this tht is in the championship let me know. I'm plying it right now. Boyd45 I'll send you a msg now. If someone gets this before Boyd45 pls pass it on to him.

Edited by Psychodrama

Yes it worked thanks man, I now have the Crown so if you want it post in this thread and you shall get the trophy ;)

Hey mate add me please: Karly_P im at the final championship race and of course will pass the crown on to the next person to post. And a big thank you to Psychodrama for getting things started for us!! appreciate it. :applause: I will be online Sunday (tomorrow) around midday (12:00) thats UK time zone which is GMT. Thanks in advance! cant wait to get this trophy out the way!!

Hey mate add me please: Karly_P im at the final championship race and of course will pass the crown on to the next person to post. And a big thank you to Psychodrama for getting things started for us!! appreciate it. :applause: I will be online Sunday (tomorrow) around midday (12:00) thats UK time zone which is GMT. Thanks in advance! cant wait to get this trophy out the way!!

Ill add you tommorow, should be on after midday sometime

Hey people I'm the one in possession of the championship crown still. I have had several people add me at the semi-final stage asking for help lol.. The whole point of this is to get yourself to the final championship race (the 7th race/stage) then post on this thread as a challenger! and I will pass the crown to you! People also say they are at the "final" but the championship race is the actuall final and last race/stage! So make sure "Championship" is highlighted yellow please before posting as a challenger or asking me for help thank you :) If you need help reaching the final stage use the boosting thread, you will see I posted a method to progress a few weeks ago which can be done easily with 4 people and a sub account each, which takes around 2 and a half hours for 1 person to reach the championship race. (so around 9-10hrs total for a whole group of 4) good luck!

How many races are there in total to achieve the crown?

I thought after the semi final will be only one more race, just won that and know there's still one race to go

There are 7 RACES you need to win! The 7th race being the "championship" which you need to win to unlock the "king of the hill" trophy and be crowned. Stage 1- Qualify. Stage 2- Round 1. Stage 3- Round 2. Stage 4- Quarter Final. Stage 5- Semi Final. Stage 6- Final. Stage 7- Championship! So once you reach stage 7 the Championship, post here as a challenger to get the crown and your trophy! Then pass it on to the next person to reach the championship race and so on...

Edited by karlytp4
Stages info

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sellers unpinned and locked this topic