Rate the trophy difficulty...  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_75.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.56

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont vote yet, but i think 6 or 7, i never understand why Shift 1 have 5 :o, I think it is 2 or 3 of ten lol, But in shift 2 is 6 or 7 because of -

Mastering tracks

Again in Night

SuperStupid AI

Driver Championship

SuperStupid Drifting

+ mayby - 100 badges

250 events challenges.

All except Drifting is might be normal or little bit hard.

But i think i never learn drifting, in shift 1 is perfect drifting lol....

Finally got Platinum today. I vote 7. I think if they fix a few of the rough edges, it could be a 6. But the current issues with Driver Duel glitching losses plus collisions makes it tough, plus drifting is hard (at least it was for me). And the grind is there too, such as corner masters, they need to fix BRNO 7 & 9 for example. And why oh why $10 million....

I'm gonna go ahead and give it a big fat 9. Having to master all the corners, win 75 races on Hard, winning most of the single player events, and getting through every stage of the Driver Duel is a massive order, made even greater by the various grinds.

I really hope EA implement the ghost car idea to the driver duel races so that contact and being rammed off the road is impossible. It's f***king ruined online and it would be nice to see actual racing skill being a factor in the driver duels rather than simply who can slam into the other driver the hardest.

Only 4 thophies for plat

10 hours online

75 hard win

2 games online (Intercept & Pursue)

The main game is easy... corners is easy (glitch on Brno), Ebisu is tricky... 75 wins on hard is easy, just put GT1 in Monza and cut firts chicane... King of the Hill i won in first try (very lucky) but is hard because this mode turns destruction derby... 10 milions sucks because after finnish the game still need 160 races on hard to get more 4.5 milion... Endurance rival in Nord is a little bit tricky, but using the right car is easy... Drift sucks !! The final event is super very hyper hard lol, but already got it after almost 8 hours trying !!

Vote 8 to plat... aprox 55~60 hours

Regards from Brasil

• 2 weeks later...

this game is more like an 8 because.... :o_O:

-I never get a chance to play online with this because of the PSN IS STILL DOWN :(

-earn 100 bagels! come on, that's not fair, the first shift doesn't have that trophy :think:

-race on hard is kinda annoying and it stupid :eek:

-I don't think i will get it because of the handling of all the cars kinda sucks comparing to the first shift :(

-good thing i didn't buy it, i rented it :whistle:

-drifting is very hard :mad:

so, i will stick with playing tdu2

this game is more like an 8 because.... :o_O:

-I never get a chance to play online with this because of the PSN IS STILL DOWN :(

What the hell does that have to deal with platinum difficultlly? Come one post/vote with normal arguments.

And for your other point, Cars doesnt drive suck, u have to learn to handle them, or you are a bad driver.

For the drift, find the right car. Same as in Shift1. Not all driftcars are good enough to drift with.

6. The only difficult trophy was King of the Hill and it wasn't that hard. After a few races with the rammers, they get incredibly predictable and it becomes laughably easy. Grinding is a pain though and I have to say, the AI in Hard can be brutal at times, but it isn't as hard as everyone's making it out to be.

• 4 weeks later...

I already rated this a 8/10 awhile back when all I had was the corner trophies and the rest of the clean-up stuff. The game still averages right around that today. Overall, that rating fits for this game and based on the fact this game has a very-low platinum acquisition rate according to YGC.

I will have this (P) today once I wrap-up more hours online. I personally wanted to have a little bit of fun towards the end rather than use some self-play methods that were discovered. Once I experimented with a good setup for drifting, I started to love it again like the first game. The Brno corners were not spot-on as how the line is on the track, and turning off the line as mentioned in the guide can help a bit there.

King of the Hill is a ram-fest no doubt, and you'll just have to keep plugging away at it. Most of the time I just waited for the player to make a mistake, which they likely will if they are not a well-versed racer ;) What frustrates me the most is how long you might have to wait the further you get up the ladder. I was at the semi-finals for the longest time until last night. I just left the game alone and did other things while I waited for my next kill. As time goes on and the community dwindles, this trophy is going to be a deal-breaker for those trophy completionists out there.

I'll still look to share more tips, videos, and such for this game around here when I can. As I had a lot of fun playing it. A part of me is even sad that its coming to an end. However, I won't miss how buggy it was, or the unforgiving AI that made me restart some important races.

Edited by technole
Update YGC link to Shift 2 trophy percentages

only king of the hill and mastering brno are hard, the first one due to online being just full of odiots. I'm a clean racer with the wheel and i can't stand such idiot online, damn i hate so much ranked stuffs online.