Rate the trophy difficulty.  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.41

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45
Updated average.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just platinumed the game. I give it a 2 because getting used to the controls may take a little bit of time, but once you do it is very easy, and none of the challenges in the game take much skill, the few that do (like the 60,000 points in one run) can be glitched, and beating Shaun White is a little hard but really if you just keep playing aginst him eventually he has a bad run and you get it. Even the challeges for doing long butter spins/grinds/jumps etc are so easy once you get to a good enough spot. There is like one hard coin to get and that's it. This is an easy platinum.

Not very difficult. Only whitewall and that demon 666 one gave me problems. Got real tired of ending on 665 lol.

I boosted the betting ones, but could probably done that pretty easy also. And the accumulate respect ones can also get pretty tedious, but are not really hard as you'll get them eventually no matter how little you try.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a "3"... I got most of the trophies in very little time but there were a couple that really took numerous tries over and over again.

The only trophy that is very time consuming is "ridiculous amount of respect" which takes a long time to complete but you just need to keep playing the game and you'll get it.

But all in all... it was pretty easy to beat and get platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel pretty comfortable giving this game a rating of 5. Most of the trophies are pretty simple to obtain, with the exception of a few of the trick trophies which might take a few tries.

By far the most difficult aspect of this game is to just get used to the controls. You may find yourself spending the first few hours becoming acquainted with the game and its limitations, but once you are able to overcome this you will find yourself raking in the trophies in no time.

My advice for anyone who is going for this platinum is to not become daunted if you are having trouble at first with the game. Just keep practicing and I promise that you will soon find yourself performing 10 - 20k runs in a matter of hours. The trophy guide is also a big help so you might not want to skip over it.

Overall I thought the game was a lot of fun once you are accustomed to all the glitches and unmerciful controls. If Ubisoft had put a little more effort into correcting the errors in the game it would have been a whole lot better.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

I just got platinum today and it wasn't too bad. The worst part was grinding out the OMG! You've earned a ton of respect trophy. After I beat the game it was a good 4 hours of just doing the same jump over and over to get points....

I gave it a 5 overall, controls take a while to get used to. Online play is not hard at all, I would not go online until you've beaten a good portion of the game though. I did not cheat, glitch, or boost for any of the trophies, so I feel a 5 is a perfect score!

http://pfcdn.net/site/trophy_widget/psn/VinDeputy.png

PS3 Trophies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave this a six. There are frustrating glitches. Online races don't show on the leaderboard, so it may appear you've completed all races when some are missing. Beating Shaun White was not easy for me. Earning respect on mountains is a grind, especially when you don't know how many points you have.

This was number 25 for me...I guess it's fitting that is was a grind. What a relief!

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty glitchy and goofy at times. It feels like you can't do anything at the beginning of the game.

I was upset when I found out that I could have been playing my solo missions online for trophies......AFTER I finished all the offline single player stuff. Oh well.

Not really too hard, but if you aren't good at Tony Hawk style games, then this may not be for you.....cause it is kinda like that......kinda.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate Shaun White! Is that ok to say that even though I have never met the ginger? I had to wait til he had a bad run on the halfpipe so I could beat him. I guess I have to come to the realization that I suck at these "boarding" type games. In the end I will rate this a 6. Thank God they had some glitches I could participate in to earn respect on some of the courses...

I know I don't have platiunum for this yet, but I wanna give my rating now. I've been doing some thinking of the score btween 4-6. This is a 5.

I give this a 5 because even though some of the trophies are easy, some of them can appear randomly as you play or take practice on whatever trophy you're trying to get. Beating Shaun White only took me 5-7 tries. And if it wasn't for the numerous glitches, this would've been a 6.

If I were to give this a 6, it would be because of the amount of time it'll take me to get the total number of respect points in all 4 areas and all together. Not to mention doing this online since you have to have the patch otherwise you won't be able to go online.

Also my online expereience on this game is lame. Whenver I join a room, when someone starts a challenge, the challenge ends because of one person quitting and I'm forced to make one up, but the other players are either busy or rejecting it.

So my final score, as I said, is a 5. Average trophies, but without a guide...or some tips on using glitches, you'll get bored with this quickly. And sadly, I only find the game boring because of the amount of time I'm using getting respect points. Good thing I got this game for $14 in Target.

• 3 weeks later...