If you like 100% don't think about buying or renting!!

ABJeepin

This game is ridiculously glitched and hard to learn. I have had the game now for 4 days and have put close to 20 hours into and have collected all of 9 trophies and trust me, gaming is a big part of my life. So if your a trophy whore I seriously suggest avoiding with caution.

I have 29 trophies and have about 12 hours so far. I'd say most are pretty doable given time although OMG will be a grind. Even the online trophies don't really require another person with the exception of the bet related trophies.

Most of the glitches I have heard about really help you and don't take away from the experience. Once you get used to the controls, it's actually a pretty decent game.

Yea I guess this topic should be closed. Iv'e gotten a lot of the trophies since originally posting this, but now I can no longer do the Shaun White challenge its pissing me off. I played him a few time and couldn't beat him so i left to get other trophies, then went to his hangout in Alaska like it says to but now the interact button won't pop up and no I'm not currently in a challenge it's just BS. Let me know if any of you guys have experienced this and found a solution.:mad::mad::mad:

• 2 weeks later...

i held off getting this game because of just better than average reviews but ive been addicted to it for the last few days its really good.its pretty much like amped and what you would expect from a snowboarding game.it does have some crazy glitches but its still very playable, so far its been very easy though and it wont take long to get most of the trophies BUT getting omg will take ages ive nearly finished the game and im only on about 700'000 respect points, omg unlocks after you get 10 million.....apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i held off getting this game because of just better than average reviews but ive been addicted to it for the last few days its really good.its pretty much like amped and what you would expect from a snowboarding game.it does have some crazy glitches but its still very playable, so far its been very easy though and it wont take long to get most of the trophies BUT getting omg will take ages ive nearly finished the game and im only on about 700'000 respect points, omg unlocks after you get 10 million.....apparently.

Dont worry about OMG! trophy.. There's a glitch in alaska it's very usefull, u can get 3,333,333 pts x3 in one jump

• 1 month later...