"It's only a game" trophy problem

Dominikk_pl

I can't do the "It's only a game" trophy. I tried several times, I landed on my head after 5 backflips, but nothing. Anyone can help me with this one?

I think this is one of those trophies I got by accident while trying to do something else. I don't think landing on my head was the way I did it. If I remember correctly I was doing a bunch of back-flips and just barely managed to land the last one for the trophy to pop up.

My suggestion is to try going for the other trophies and see if you happen to unlock this one by accident like I did. I know its not the most straightforward advice but it's just a suggestion.

I'm having the same problem. Really starting to think this trophy is glitched or something... It's the last one I need for platinum. I've put a lot of hours into this game and had a ton of horrible wrecks so far.

I remember playing the game and getting the trophy on a different account first so maybe that glitched it? I'm not sure but I even tried deleting the game data and save data but nothing seems to be working. Pretty frustrating when it's the last trophy I need and it is also supposed to be one of the easiest.

Anybody know any tricks to try and unglitch the trophy?

I know it's propably a wrong video made by some kid, but I'm pretty desperate, so:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9ZPXOY0Bw]YouTube - shaun white snowboarding "it's only a game" achievement[/ame]

Can somebody tell me how to get on that cliff? I have no idea where's that location.

Ok, I got it. I need to admit, this is one of the most ridiculous trophies I've aquired. I was just going for one million respect points in Park City. I only did backflips on my way. I think I bailed after just one flip, not exactly on my head. So, the game tells me that in real life I can survive falling on my head from about 15 meters, but I can't survive falling from about 1 meter? Weird, really weird :D I guess you need do do it in a specific way that nobody really knows.

you will most likely get it on your wayto your platinum.

dont try to get it, i cudnt manage to get i when i tryedbut then once onmy playthrough igot it without even knowin why

Yeah, but that's kind of wrong, isn't it? I mean, the game tells you to "kill" yourself, but you get the trophy after a non life-threatening fall. It's really confusing.

• 2 years later...
Well since you got it that gives me some faith that I can still get it... Pretty annoying it's the last trophy I need though... Maybe I'm just really unlucky. Kind of seems like one of those luck trophies.

No you're not unlucky, it's the game... I have the same problems... or we're both unlucky... and it's my last trophy I need to get too!