Rate the trophy difficulty...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
easy...depending on skill, all the offline trophies take about 10 to 20 hours...collectibles are easy to find too

Game is really easy and only diffuculty is finding all collectibles and that is pretty easy too.

Took me 3 days to get platinum, fastest so far. 3-4/10

Easy? Easy??? I'm sorry, but this game is not easy. I'm still looking for collectibles myself, so I won't go into detail about that yet. It's funny that both of these comments have something in common: Multiplayer. How is it? To me, it's dead. I had this game for three days and I couldn't find one single player either hosting or searching.

Easy? Easy??? I'm sorry, but this game is not easy. I'm still looking for collectibles myself, so I won't go into detail about that yet. It's funny that both of these comments have something in common: Multiplayer. How is it? To me, it's dead. I had this game for three days and I couldn't find one single player either hosting or searching.

Yes easy, really easy. Collectables are really easy to find since areas are small and if you just think a little where there could be collectibles then they are easily found and are in really obvious places. And yes multiplayer is dead but for me atleast I got partner really fast from boosting thread and we finnished online in single session (It was my first few hours in the game even), so Im making my rating based on the experience that I got durning 3days until I got the platinum.

And belive me I usually rate difficulty one point higher than it deserves, just like this one (I rated 4 but this really is 3).

5/10.

This game really pissed me off. The story missions were fun, but after I got done with the mission of me escaping from a helicopter chase, most of the missions were the fucking same (get this much flow, influence people and building, reach to this place by grinding). I got bored and irritated with these missions, I was comparing this to Tony Hawk’s story mode and how fun that was. After the story, the side challenges were between okay and lame. You still had to use the annoying flow for some of these challenges.

And then there’s collecting stuff...this is another reason why I fucking hate this game. Some of the stuff you need to find are in high places that forces you to spend hours of finding it and putting together grind rails to reach the spot, having you restart whenever you slips off due to bad controls. The last arrow took me 3 hours to realize that it was on top of a building right beside where I start at (Downtown District) whenever I enter from Midtown District. How the fuck was I suppose to know that? The sign was right in front of it and it was at the side of the area where it’s off limits.

What else? Oh yeah, the online. If you’re trying to go for online on your own, good luck. The search room is dead which means people are either playing AC: Brotherhood or any Skate game by EA. So you’re better off boosting if you want this done fast.

I’m so glad I finished this game. This is not a fun skateboarding game. This is a mix between Skate, Tony Hawk, and de Blob. Compare this to Shaun White Snowboarding, I don’t know what the developers were thinking when they made this game.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the game is a 6 . Really fun game , finding all the arrows etc can take a while but it's quite easy , story mode was great 1 or 2 parts were a little frustrating lol. Multiplayer was a joke , all the Multiplayer trophies are quiet easy to get but there is hardly anyone online and I added people to boost with but kept getting connection problems which was annoying , If I didn't have the connection problems I would give the game a 3

I gave it a 3 only because finding anyone online was almost impossible. I tried to boost, no one replied to that so I had to just wait around and hope someone would come on. The game itself was a breeze, and kind of a fun mix between EA Skate and the old Tony Hawk. Seeing I got the game for $15 at Target, I consider it a great plat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2/10 from me. Looking at the previous posts that might seem a contentious score, but I have my reasons:

The main game itself is not hard by any means. It's annoying, glitchy and repetitive, but not hard by any means. There's plenty of collectables to get, some of which are very irritating, but that just increases the time investment needed... there's very little skill involved in getting them.

The multiplayer trophies would be hard to get, if it were possible to play multiplayer in an honest fashion at all. Unfortunately, literally no one is playing, so you have to either choose not to get them or choose to boost them. Neither option is exactly challenging (although I made a real mess of the 5000 flow trophy a couple of times, but that's because I was being a noob).

• 3 weeks later...

i voted a 3. The game itself is easy. The hardest part is finding someone to play the online for the trophies. I connected with like 3 out of 12 people -.- I couldnt connect with like 6 boosters from ps3t. I ended boosting the online trophies with a random.

6/10

First off some of the challenges realy annoyed me and took a good few trys.

The collectables were another huge pain. These trophies are the reason for the high rating.

The story is pretty easy to complete although some bits will defo require patience. I knew I would Platinum this in the end so just kept at it.

Prefered Shaun Whites Snowboarding to be honest but this still kept me entertained for a good few weeks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 or 4. The game itself was fun and much better than I was expecting. I used to love Tony Hawk 1 + 2 on the psone.

This game Cost £3.99 Brand New.

The amount of collectables was amazing for a game like this. There was alot to collect but nothing to difficult to find...When in doubt jump off your board and look everywhere you can as the trophy guides descriptions are vague.

The online for me was a bit of a nightmare. Added a few names from the boosting thread but I was never online when they were. Playing and winning all 4 game types sounds easy, right ? . Not when random people were rage quiting 10 seconds before the match ended making me have to try again. This happened alot.:2walls:

Some nights I would have a lobby open for 40 mins, Some random would join then leave before I managed to do anything. :2walls: Fuuccccckkkk !!!!

Managed to get 10 of the online trophies without boosting and the last 2 thanks to AtlasTheStrong (from this site) just randomly joining my game and both of us getting platinum :applause:.

Great game, Just be aware the online is a rage quiting heaven.

Edited by dudezombiekiller

• 6 months later...

First I wanted to give something between 3 and 4, then between 2 and 3, I think I'm going with 3. It's a very easy game, and I doubt anyone playing a lot of games won't be able to get the (P). It is a bit time consuming though. More than the road map seems to indicate, but I might not have played the game the most effective. It was a pretty enjoyable game, but it can't really compare to games like Tony Hawk 2 and 3. :p The biggest flaw in this game was the decisions about the controls. There are some minor graphical bugs I encountered, but nothing really bad. Fun game for a little while, and the online seem like something they added just as an excuse for it existing. It doesn't seem like they want us to play. You are not able to connect to very many people, especially if they live on the other side of the world, and after playing a round everyone gets thrown out of the match and you have to create a new one. As I said, it seems like they just added it to please reviewers and make it look better on paper.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I voted it as a 3/10.

Nothing about the game was difficult but the controls were kinda weird getting used to.

After playing every Tony Hawk game and then switching to 3 EA skate titles, it seemed like Ubisoft didn't have much left to choose from, in terms of originality and did their best. I'd say the controls are closer to the "flickit" controls but, having to hold multiple shoulder buttons (the majority of the time I was constantly holding down 3) for basic tricks gave the ol' hands a bit of a cramping.

The game was fun and had some pretty good graphics.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this game gets a 4 from me it only gets 4 because the online trophies unless you have some one on your friends list playing it if you dont know any one with this game or have a boosting partner good luck getting the online trophies because no one plays this online 4/10 its a 2/10 with out the online trophies all and all its a easy platinum