Reaching "power plant" > stuck in story mode

adas_2008

Hi ppl!

Can someone tell me (or show me a video guide) to enter the power plant? I think it is called that way. I stuck at this place and put the game back on the shelve for a while.

Now i want to finish it.

The place is after the fun park. I found the location but there is no way to reach the market.

I tried ramps and jumps and shaping rails.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ppl!

Can someone tell me (or show me a video guide) to enter the power plant? I think it is called that way. I stuck at this place and put the game back on the shelve for a while.

Now i want to finish it.

The place is after the fun park. I found the location but there is no way to reach the market.

I tried ramps and jumps and shaping rails.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey, not sure whether your talking about the same place but i think your talking of the ministry building? you have to go around the very back of the building and you'll find some halfpipes, then in the middle of these halfpipes youll find a shaping rail.. use the shaping rail to enter the hole in the back of the building and you in! :) hopefully this helps you

it was not that but i managed to do that thanks to youtube.

story finished - one trophy to plat but i m worried that it is sth wrong with it.

it is speed bomber (as i remember correctly) - 3 gold medal in checkpoint races.

i did marina cours, shaun white speed challange and one more checkpoint challenge and have three medals but no trophy :(

any ideas?