I did an TOP2 WR in Boss Rush!

Execta

Great Time :applause:

:respect:

I check the Leader Boards about once a week just to see if anyone is getting close to my time and I saw a new name on the list (finally). I was impressed to see that you also broke my 2 minute lead I had on everyone. Made me cry a little, lol.

What I don't understand is that people keep on saying that they have trouble doing this. I can beat it under 10 minutes every time no matter what happens. Almost willing to say I can get under 8 minutes 4/5 times :cool:

Just kind of weird...

Great Time :applause:

:respect:

I check the Leader Boards about once a week just to see if anyone is getting close to my time and I saw a new name on the list (finally). I was impressed to see that you also broke my 2 minute lead I had on everyone. Made me cry a little, lol.

Thanks, man! :D

And I checked the leaderboards but couldn't see my name popping up so I took a photograph with my phone to make sure I can show my time. :p But looks like my name's there now. Now you go and beat it. =)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got this flippin' trophy at 9:53!! WAHHOOOO:dance: Got it a few days ago and boy did it feel good, felt like a huge wieght off my shoulders. Took me like 50 attempts and when I launched my last ball at bad bat returns (last boss), I had a :eek: feeling inside and kept telling myself in my head "this is it Dave, this is the moment, it's now or never!!" and it took a long time to reach him it kinda felt like. *whew* man what a relief getting this trophy, I didn't think I could get it sometimes but I told myself I could do it and kept trying. There were times I almost went completely insane.:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks, ace!

I brag simply because I know what I did was amazing. I am still ahead of 2nd place by a few seconds under 2 minutes.

To never again play this game after August, it still makes me laugh that nobody has challenged my time. While, for the other records, they are broken around once a month.

As for my trophies, I always make sure I platinum every game I own. I've just lucked out that my OCD pushes me to 100% every time, lol.

I really do want to see if anyone will ever break the 6 minute mark

I have gotten in the 5 minute range five times so don't think that I just "lucked out":whistle:

Also, I can get under 8 minutes every time guaranteed...:dance:

I bet I could get 8 minutes flat if I played it right now for the first time in almost half a year, lol.

Edited by GorgeousDre

• 9 months later...