Shatter - Arkanoid Has Bested - New PSN game IGN Review 9.0 Hits this thursday!

Northelimcg

IGN REVIEW 9.0 Click > IGN: Shatter Trailer, Videos and Movies < Click IGN REVIEW 9.0

this is an instant buy for me, I been waiting for something like this a long time, the gameplay looks awesome, soundtrack rocks I am buying it tomorrow!

I will post the trophy list as soon as I get it :) Please make a game-section forum for it when you mods get a chance!

Shatter Release Trailer - http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/07/21/shatter-preview-and-exclusive-screenshots/ Fucking A+!

Edited by Northelimcg

I don't trust IGN reviews as far as I can throw my truck. I'll wait for a demo or something of that sort. But it does look fun.

I had doubts myself in some reviews but i went to other sites and saw they also gave shatter positive ratings so then i wanted to double check and i went to yt and checked out videos of it and it looked awesome from graphics, to sound, to gameplay! This game even has online leaderboards!

When i downloaded this game i was hooked the first time i put the ball into play everything is easy to control and fun as hell.. extremely addicting with very high reply value this game is one of the best you can get @ the psn store for the price. I hope they release some DLC for this game in the future or maybe release a shatter part 2.

• 4 weeks later...

This game really rocks, the gameplay is really smooth and nice but what I prefer the most is really the techno soundtrack. Sometimes I play it only to listen to the music lol. Its an all package game for me and best of all its not expensive.

Edited by d4ngelz

• 6 months later...