Anyone else find this boring?

Lord Tony

I played the demo I found it very boring. The boss was too predictable and repetitive. Shank is over powered making enemies no challenge at all. The artistic elements also bored me because it reminded me of a cheap game/tv show made on flash. There was no combos all I had to do was just button mash and that was it. Anyone that loves blood and gore will no doubt love this game and if I was possibly 12 years old again then I would love it with you. However now that I am older it the violence in this game just seems like a cheap gimmick that fails to entertain me.

yes i found this game a bit boring. my friend purchased this on xbox and i saw him play at couldnt stay awake. The visuals are cool and the characters/bosses are detailed with cool factor but this game couldnt keep my interest. did try the co-op only because my friend kept bitching for me to play. it was ok, i told him he should of spend the money on limbo.

You guys should buy the game after complaining about it...

The demo isn't nothing compared to the full game, I liked the demo but the full game is 5 times better. The combos are not limited if you use all the weapons and you only got to the first boos. There are 8 in the game (5 main). Some of them are pretty hard and almost all of them are hard indeed on Hard Campaign

• 2 years later...