Final Boss on Hard isn't even fun (soo easy)

aleFH

Well, let me explain this...

I finished the game yesterday on Medium, and today I hoped in Co-op and Hard. Alright, finished Co-op, then after some time, I got to the last level. It was very easy, wasn't expecting, defeated Toro, and then went to to final boss. Before the fight I was thinking "OMG, even in Medium he kicked my ass so much, I feel sorry for my TV after I break it". But then, I finished all his 3 parts in less than 2 minutes ._.

Why? Because you just have to press :l1: and :square: all the time, you will dodge his attacks and attack him back, he will do his combo frequently, then you will be already pressing :l1:, you will counter-attack. Repeat this until you finish him. I was like "WTF O_o" when I ended the game.

Found him ridiculosly easy (compared to previous bosses) on Normal (not tried Hard yet).

just dodge past him when he attacks then turn and take a swipe or two with the chain-fists, does a good chunk of damage per hit.

He uses that :l1: thing much more frequently on Hard, you have less time to press it, but as my tips say, you will just be pressing :square: and :l1: unstoppable. Then you will take 1/6 of his lifebar each time you do that. It's pretty easy

Wow you guys are gods. I'm on normal been stuck on this guy for half hour. I've not got his health below half way! He just combos me (throw and slam then shoot) and lunges from a mile away. Its so retarded how his blade does like 10 times more damage per hit than yours.

And 1/6 of health? More like 1/10!

This 100% is harder than most platinums I have thats for sure.

Edited by Leicester_Lad_93

• 11 months later...