HARD Mode in the game is a BITCH!!

PS3isKing

OMFG! This game is f**ken cheap as f**k. HARD mode is by far the cheapest I have ever played in video game history. I am at the part where I have to go to Angelo (where he shoot rockets), I f**ken die everytie, cause there is no patter on where the rockets hit. The game is cheap, there is not check point (which I get cause that's what makes it hard, but this level is f**ked, I think the level is called Bad Confessions.

• 2 weeks later...
OMFG! This game is f**ken cheap as f**k. HARD mode is by far the cheapest I have ever played in video game history. I am at the part where I have to go to Angelo (where he shoot rockets), I f**ken die everytie, cause there is no patter on where the rockets hit. The game is cheap, there is not check point (which I get cause that's what makes it hard, but this level is f**ked, I think the level is called Bad Confessions.

Its not that hard really. If you look at the vid i posted about dodge cancel you can use that to actually dodge the explosion. So what you do is when you get to the point of the rockets where you are scaling the towers, do them as quick as you can but when your on flat floor and ther are enemies all i did was dodge them and the rockets. You just hold L1 and press a direction to miss them. The dodge literally dodges ANYTHING, even the ceiling that falls on that same stage with the rockets. Once you understand that its fine.

The hardest stage I had trouble with was the last stage cos even after the mid boss, it doesnt save and you need to have decent health to tackle the next part like the gunners on the roof and what not. Going slowly and taking time in the key since the enemies that show up are always the same. The game doesnt change what type of enemy comes out so you can pick them off as if happens and get familiar with the stage. I thought it was frustrating but i ended up doing it and yeah i liked the difficulty. I personally think that is how hard mode should be in other games. Without dodge cancel, yeah the game would be cheaties!

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I just beat angelo, this stage is a piece of shit, the rockets are just simply pain in the ass, it's not hard, it's cheap, one checkpoint in the middle of rocket sequence nad it would be a breeze

Form my observation, the rockets aren't that much random, yes they don't have a pattern, but if you climb tower and you wait for rocket to hit the tower, then when you climb to the top of the tower then the missiles won't hit the tower top, it seems the most rockets are fired ahead of you so you need to progress careful(but you can't stay in one place for too long too, wait for rocket hits few meters ahed from you, run, wait, run)

If you jump to pole, wallrun or something just after the barrage the missiles won't be shooted either(but you can't hang or stay on poles too, wait for barrage, then run like hell to next section, there is a clear space after each barrage just to make you do the necesary jumps and wallruns to next section without hesitating)

The last jump is a little different you need to jump to the bar, jump again, then hang to the right and jump to a safe space, if you just hang on the ceiling there will be a rocket that probably hits you)

After this in the interior of the last church it will be relatively easy but don't get trembling hands like me, I almost lose to final few enemies, and take it easy, some rockets will still fly, and the final climbing, just stick to the right wall, no jumping, just climbing, if you change walls there will be rockets)

And if you want to stay mentally healthy, just don't even try the hard mode, it's not worth it