XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Shank

Old 08-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceFallen View Post
Yes Hard is available right off the bat
Thanks.
Still on the fence about this one, it looks like a newgrounds flash game. Looks good, but worth 15? IMO i dont think so. What happened to 10$ games?
BTW, dont you have to actually play the game to make a trophy guide?
[Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Trophy Guide]

Dont send me blank friend requests please!
Too many games to write a list apparently :/
netgrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgrade View Post
Thanks.
Still on the fence about this one, it looks like a newgrounds flash game. Looks good, but worth 15? IMO i dont think so. What happened to 10$ games?
BTW, dont you have to actually play the game to make a trophy guide?
I have every trophy for the game except the Hard Mode one & am almost done with the co-op one (fell alseep before I could finish them), so I've played it all the way through completely. Plus as originally stated, the base was of the guide was put down and everything was added as verified (and that was mainly just tips on how to beat the bosses).

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~
OnceFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceFallen View Post
I have every trophy for the game except the Hard Mode one & am almost done with the co-op one (fell alseep before I could finish them), so I've played it all the way through completely. Plus as originally stated, the base was of the guide was put down and everything was added as verified (and that was mainly just tips on how to beat the bosses).
Ah ok, sorry if i sounded like a jerk. Is the hard mode actually hard?
[Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Trophy Guide]

Dont send me blank friend requests please!
Too many games to write a list apparently :/
netgrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgrade View Post
Ah ok, sorry if i sounded like a jerk. Is the hard mode actually hard?
It gets pretty challenging in the later levels, but as long as you get the controls down and get a good idea of what works well against different enemies, it makes it a little easier, but it's definitely not a cakewalk by any means. That's why I played through it on normal first to get an feel for the game and it definitely helped with the hard run so far, but I'm not too far into it yet so don't know how long that prep will still help or not

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~
Old 08-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Coop only offline e trophy relative is stupid. I have only one controller. I pass for this. Any methos for getting whit one controller? thx
Neme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neme View Post
Coop only offline e trophy relative is stupid. I have only one controller. I pass for this. Any methos for getting whit one controller? thx
I have the same quetion... I have 2 controllers but nobody to play XD... There is any way to get the trophie of coop alone? Or is possible to play the coop letting the second controller... Die? If you can't get this trophy alone for 100% I pass with this game u.u....
War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
I have the same quetion... I have 2 controllers but nobody to play XD... There is any way to get the trophie of coop alone? Or is possible to play the coop letting the second controller... Die? If you can't get this trophy alone for 100% I pass with this game u.u....
Yes, you can use 2 controllers and only use one to get through it, but you will need to move the 2nd player along and have him jump gaps, cross platforms, etc etc... You can't just kill him off because once he loses his health, he just kneels down and you can revive him (he doesn't disappear). Plus if he dies while falling in a hole or something else like that, you restart back to the previous checkpoint. So you can do it without a real second player, but it's more difficult still. If you can find someone that can just move him for you it will help out 1000% more.

Old 08-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #18 (permalink)

How long does this game take to 100% on an average and what the trophy difficulty rating u think?
Dhiraj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Is this easy to 100%, i have got too many hard PSN games, i just want an easy one now

You're going to tell me where you stashed Westmoreland's money or I'm gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch-by-stitch.
Selwood24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:40 AM   #20 (permalink)

Everything is easy except for beating it on hard is gonna be a pain.