5.00$ Deal!

Skullz_69

I don't think its worth 5 dollars to tell ya, I mean really these kinda games are so-so with people if your buying here is somethings to know its a fighting slide scroller game so you will be doing fighting the whole time which to some it gets repetitive and the game will change in looks at time but most the time you can see threw that its the same thing from some other level with a new skin.

Worst things that happen to me was getting spammed to death by the AI I would climb up or should say try to climb up to the next part only to be shot in the head before I could make it all the way fall back down and loose a ton of HP and I had no way to shot him or try and bounce a Nade up to him so I had to try and climb again only to be shot again and die and other times I get bounced against the wall and be shot at by the AI stand up and get mauled by a dog get up shot again to die.

Over all the game is fun at times and has a story a weak one I think but fun over all in the most sense I look like it, The cost of a movie here is 7-10 bucks which can be around a hour and half long this game is 5 bucks and is about 2-3 hours long for one play through and it has Co-Op so over all the price is not bad but in hind site I think I would have saved my 5 and get something else that might come out but thats me I mean I have it now and its fine I don't care i'll play it and enjoy it when its not BSing me lol but I would think about buying not just jump on it because of its sale and if the sale ends and anyone sees this don't pay 10 or 15 bucks it is with out the sale price that I can say is not worth it.

In I nut shell its kinda of a ripped off Kill Bill but the combat is where it will kill ya your enjoy the light blood bath and enjoy it or find the combat boring and old around half way threw the game and hope you finish it soon.

Edited by Pvt Rain