Trophy Boosting/Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Blaze Naruto Shippuden

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also having trouble with survival as well. Be sure to send non blank request and live in certain US/Canada time (central/eastern)

Edit: Unavailable until this weekend or next week. HD Monitor finally went out and waiting on HDMI to DVI cord to ship so I play on my LCD moniter.

Edited by Kyotaros

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like its free on PS+. I'm downloading that right now. I'll be playing through campaign first. But I'm looking for boosting partners for the final survival trophy. Add me and we'll get it done.

PSN: AcE-Reri

Timezone: PST

Btw, I'll keep grinding this game until 100%, so please don't add me and think we'll do it later. I'm pretty serious about getting 100% in my games so for sure you know I am a serious partner.

Update! Finally got 100% for this badboy. Survival mode is definitely a challenge. Got it done in Bombed Church. Big big ups to Brafix for getting it done. He's is as serious as I am to getting trophies. Please don't add me anymore since I've moved on to other games.

Edited by Rerirerance

Just got this on PS+ today. Looking to do co-op within the next couple weeks before my sub expires and I cant play the game anymore! :p

Add me: jimbob12345678

:)

EDIT: Got it this morning with a random. Got a little over 500 kills while he/she got 24... For anyone wanting an easier time of this go on the boat level and harpoon EVERYTHING! ;)

Edited by jimbob12345678

Hello :) I got this game today, because it was free for PS+. Yet again PS+ introduces me a game that's really awesome but which I wouldn't got if I didn't have PS+!

I really like this game, and I think I'm pretty good at it (well atleast that's what I think)

I just played like 20 games of survival and highest round was 27. Other times it was between 15 and 23 mostly. I won every single game... I guess the people I played with got it today too like me, but it seemed like they never touched campaing, but rushed to survival... :whistle:

Anyways, so I need partner for survival to help me get the Trophy Survivalist. I hope you have finished campaing and it would be so good, if you beat the survival mode too :p

My PSN ID: ViLLNESS

Time zone: GMT +2 (but I've been up all night for some time now, yeah, messed up sleeping rythm, wake nights and sleeping days :p)

Hello :) I got this game today, because it was free for PS+. Yet again PS+ introduces me a game that's really awesome but which I wouldn't got if I didn't have PS+!

I really like this game, and I think I'm pretty good at it (well atleast that's what I think)

I just played like 20 games of survival and highest round was 27. Other times it was between 15 and 23 mostly. I won every single game... I guess the people I played with got it today too like me, but it seemed like they never touched campaing, but rushed to survival... :whistle:

Anyways, so I need partner for survival to help me get the Trophy Survivalist. I hope you have finished campaing and it would be so good, if you beat the survival mode too :p

My PSN ID: ViLLNESS

Time zone: GMT +2 (but I've been up all night for some time now, yeah, messed up sleeping rythm, wake nights and sleeping days :p)

Hey. I tried to add you just now so we could try this but it said your friends list is full so the request couldnt be sent! :p

Hi! I, too, am looking to get these survival trophies. :eek:

I don't have any yet, so I would like to start with killing the first boss without traps or gernades.

PSN: tapesgerg

US Central Time Zone

Just say shank 2 if you add me.

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic
  • Viper unlocked and pinned this topic