Kill Flemming on Demon Hunter

Burgundy85

I've literally been doing this for one hour now.

I've shot his severed body twice, that was easy, took maybe 10 minutes, on the third part now. I keep shooting the shotgun skull into his green barrier or whatever you want to call it, he goes down, hit him with the hot boner alt fire just like all the videos do and nothing has happened. For an hour now. Is he glitched? Do I restart?

Here's what the guide has to say :):

[spoiler=boss]And what better way to finish things off than on the top of tower.

Fleming's attacks will consists of the following:

• A laser beam, his eyes will glow and tilt back before firing
  • A shockwave attack, he'll twirl himself into the air before slamming his "instrument" down on the ground

Occasionally, he'll open up his cape revealing either Paula (don't shoot her), or spew darkness into the area. To counter the darkness, shoot the Goat Head chandelier on top of you.

To reveal Flemings' weakpoint, keep shooting at him, preferably with the Skullblaster to conserve your ammo, until you crack his armor. He'll stop attacking, stunned, which you can then fire a Hot Boner at him to destroy it, splitting his body into three parts. While his body parts circles around the area attempting to regenerate, you should notice that one of his body parts will be glowing red. Shoot at it until he regenerates, then repeat the process until you've dealt enough damage to that part of the body. The trick to damaging the body parts while they're circling around the area, is to use The Dentist's homing capabilities, staying as far back as possible and keeping your crosshair on it until it turns red.

As the battle progresses, he'll begin to use different attacks as well:

• A second laser beam attack, that will sweep around the arena and follow you
  • He'll produce a green force field, which you must fire a Demon Skull into one of the three openings to break it
  • He'll reveal a dark hand under his cloak, which we'll imprison you in area filled with darkness if it was able to grab you. To get out, blow up one of the three doors in the back with your Hot Boner until you find the exit

Additionally, the Goat Head chandelier will also move swing faster and faster, making it difficult for you to get a clear Light Shot at it.

Weaken each of the three body parts of Fleming to finally finish him off.

The Fleming fight is known to be really glitchy. There's a thread discussing multiple tactics here =>http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/shadows-damned/115504-deafeating-fleming.html

Personally the fight never glitched on me, so I don't know which of there tactics would prove helpful, but there are a few to choose from.