Nasty Headache Trophy Help

SmartieChick

Easy way to get this trophy is right in the beginning before you even select the difficulty. When Paula is hanged by the neck & all the demons come in, that's your best time to try for this trophy cause they move really slow and alot of them come. If you dont get this on your first playthrough, you can alway redo it when going for the 2nd and 3rd playthrough for your platinum cause your always gonna start at that scene. Well hope I helped.

Easy way to get this trophy is right in the beginning before you even select the difficulty. When Paula is hanged by the neck & all the demons come in, that's your best time to try for this trophy cause they move really slow and alot of them come. If you dont get this on your first playthrough, you can alway redo it when going for the 2nd and 3rd playthrough for your platinum cause your always gonna start at that scene. Well hope I helped.

This is the way I did it as well... odd thing was, in my case I got 3 headshots, hit the 4th in the shoulder and quit out to retry... I got two more headshots on my second attempt and the trophy unlocked :think: so needless to say I was pretty pleased. I also got The Puppeteer trophy in the same area... THAT wasn't easy...

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ya, i got this trophy this way too. Actually one of the hardest, maybe the only hard one, combat trophy in this game... Btw i think u need to "create" that cutscene in which your enemie's head blows up 5 times in a row in order to get the trophy coz i got 5 "normal" headshots without getting that

• 2 months later...
This is the way I did it as well... odd thing was, in my case I got 3 headshots, hit the 4th in the shoulder and quit out to retry... I got two more headshots on my second attempt and the trophy unlocked :think: so needless to say I was pretty pleased.

something like this happend to me... i screwed with the 5th shoot, but anyway, i continued just before killing the final demon, to this point i had 3 head shots, i quited and started a new game, shooted 2 demons in the head and the trophy poped. i also note one thing. as weird as it sounds, its easier to hit them in the head if you are really close to the demons. just aim your gun a little up and shoot.

• 3 years later...

Back when I platinumed the NA version this was the only trophy I couldn't, for the life of me, understand. Now that I'm playing the JP version it's deja-vu all over again. Is it me or does that slow motion affect only trigger when it wants to because I blow enemy's heads off with one shot and sometimes it'll trigger and sometimes it wont?

I hate this trophy. Is there some kind of trick here I'm missing that anyone would care to share?

• 9 months later...