Japanese cover is hot!

Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im sorry but EA's marketing dept really dropped the ball with this one... granted this cover is better than the US one, not by much. they had a real opportunity to get this game out there by giving it a really good cover, not some "heres the main character" cover. i dont know, maybe try to show the games atmosphere or just show something as whacked out as the rest of the game is. honestly i think US cover would keep some people from buying (i dont know why, but G looks way to emo on the cover)

ill never forget running down the crack of that ass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there a lot of ass in this game? I already planned on purchasing it, but near naked chicks will be a bonus. :applause:

a few hours in you'll get to the red light district where johnson must find a pay phone to call his favorite sex line and become aroused enough to deploy the 'big boner...' somewhere amidst the double entendre you end up using a 20 foot tall stripper's bare tits to bridge an abyss. fucking awesome as hell, thank you suda 51 for being so rad; this was everything duke nukem failed to be.