Rate the trophy difficulty...  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_6.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted 3. easy and normal are pretty much cake walks. the white gem glitch will make getting high in las vegas easy on easy. hard isnt that hard either. you can roll past every attack and theres ton of alcohol around to heal if need be.

edit: wow, ive never seen this before. talk about spamming the poll to make the difficulty look harder than it is.

Edited by 8BitArtist

edit: wow, ive never seen this before. talk about spamming the poll to make the difficulty look harder than it is.

Whats with all those people voting 10 ? :think: Ive also never seen this kinda spamming either. Im sure it happens alot though.

Not gonna vote UNTIL I HAVE PLATINUM, Then I will edit this post.

EDIT : Going with a 3, Just got Platinum. Long for 3 playthroughs but very enjoyable to play.

Game of the year so far for me.

Edited by dudezombiekiller

What's with the spamming of 9 and 10? It's not that hard at all, the only tricky trophies are the head shot after a leg shot and the High in Las Vegas ones.

I voted a 3, pretty simple and even on hard difficulty i rarely had any troubles and i'm usually shite and shooters. The main thing is the repetitiveness and the fact you can't skip cutscenes, so the three playthroughs take even longer, about 20-25 hours to get a plat.

Voted 2. Very easy to get.

I had some trouble with the controls at first, but I just put the sensitivity down a couple of notches and the game felt a lot better. And despite the difficulty trophies not stacking, the game is so short (it can be finished in 5 hours or so) that it doesn't really matter in the long run if you find it fun.

The most difficult part of Legion Hunter was Flemming, not because he is hard to fight, but because he has a lot more hit-points and it can be frustrating at times to make his crack glow. I just hammered him with the Skullblaster and then switched to the Hotboner once he was ready to be exploded.

The most difficult trophy, however, is probably High In Las Vegas, but it's more due to the fact that the game cuts it very close if you try to do it legitimately and it's easy to miscalculate and miss it.

50 people voted 10!!! WTF!!! :eek:

Its a 4. Theres nothing difficult about it. 5 headshots in a row can be achieved easily at the very start of the game, headshot in mid air can get if just keep trying with the teethgrinder and none of the 3 play throughs are difficult

You might aswell delete this poll because there's no way it will be a true reflection on the difficulty of the platinum now

Edited by love_handles1987

I voted a 2 because I only died I think twice total from combat during my 3 playthroughs. I had other cheap deaths (stupid chase sections) but this game isn't designed to kill you. They pretty much hold your hand.

I also voted 2 & I totally agree as the only reason I died was due to stupid chase scenes & the only reason I haven't got my Platinum yet is because the retarded devolpers decided to make the difficulty Trophies non stackable I mean how stupid is that.

I don't know if its possible but the votes for 8-10 need to be cleared. Its fucking up its rating for the collected thread.

Not sure who's funny idea it was to do this. First time I've seen a difficulty poll like this too :eek:. Whenever we get the OP updated, I'll let the staff know whats accurate and whats not.

As for my vote, a 3.5/10.

Not sure who's funny idea it was to do this. First time I've seen a difficulty poll like this too :eek:. Whenever we get the OP updated, I'll let the staff know whats accurate and whats not.

As for my vote, a 3.5/10.

I don't know if the feature is possible on this site, but another forum I post on has the ability to see exactly who has posted on the polls.

That way you can root out the trolls.

Gave it a 3. Hard mode was pretty easy even doing it on my first playthrough. And if you choose to use the red and white gem glitches it drops it down to a 1. Hardest part is playing through it 3 times for each difficulty trophy... but it's a fun and short game so enjoy the crazy plot and easy plat.

• 2 weeks later...