XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 03-02-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
B0SS Zombie

Default If you have the Platinum, these are pretty much the cheapest, easiest 8 trophies ever

They're all pretty simple. The only one that would be challenging would be to beat it the DLC on Veteran difficulty...unless you have the Hand Cannon lol. For whatever reason, if you beat the game on Hard Core in the normal game prior, you'll find the Hand Cannon ready and rearing in the first shop (about 1 minute from where you start) in the DLC. Using it, I got all 8 trophies in about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Not to say that this wasn't a good DLC though. I really liked the expansion to the Dead Space story, even if the ending was a little bit sad.
B0SS Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
AlejandroM

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Yeah, I used the Hand Cannon for the Zealot run (but not my initial run on Survivalist; I wanted to experience it the way it was meant to be, with the Pulse Rifle***). It makes it effortless.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Good DLC. I loved the story and atmosphere and the ending was tragic, but it was too short. First run took 2 hours and second (Zealot) took me like 50 minutes.

I think I'll replay it a few times with different weapon combinations to get my money's worth.

Looking forward to the next DLC (there's an empty spot under the New Game Menu).
AlejandroM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
dante_kinkade

Send a message via AIM to dante_kinkade

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I only missed the first trophy because I didn't really look at the list, but the game can be tricky and hard at points on Zealot but you are right over all it isnt that hard as a whole. I don't have the plat or the hand cannon though so I died about 7-10 times in total because the stronger creatures.

With the ending I thought it was pure heartbreaking and made me cry.

I did love the game though a easy 10/10.

dante_kinkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
devilish47

The Grinder trophy gave me a headache.

The King of the Hill trophy also a pain in the ass because a lot of people dont realize that the quarry to fend off is when you start the coundown to over-ride the lockdown, you need to stay on the square platform during the entire countdown sequence. I thought this was the last fight scene and ended up going through the DLC 3 times just to go on an XBox site and read that where I thought the trophy would pop wasnt even close to the place where you were supposed to get it lol!
Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Bioshock, GTA4, The Godfather, Heavy Rain, God of War 3
So what, I'm a girl gamer
devilish47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
funsocaltiger

Awesome I just got the Platinum last Saturday. Glad to hear these trophies are relatively easy. I'll buy this DLC this wknd probably.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
dante_kinkade

Send a message via AIM to dante_kinkade

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilish47 View Post
The Grinder trophy gave me a headache.

The King of the Hill trophy also a pain in the ass because a lot of people dont realize that the quarry to fend off is when you start the coundown to over-ride the lockdown, you need to stay on the square platform during the entire countdown sequence. I thought this was the last fight scene and ended up going through the DLC 3 times just to go on an XBox site and read that where I thought the trophy would pop wasnt even close to the place where you were supposed to get it lol!
The grinder one was the only one that gave me a problem because I forgot about reading about it and then my second playthrough I tried a ton of things to get it, but the King of the Hill trophy I remembered that title and thought to be safe about it I would make sure to stay on the platform no matter what so I found it easy, minus the fact I almost died twice from twitchers.

dante_kinkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #7
megaman80

Send a message via MSN to megaman80

couldnt help myself, used hand cannon for the first time, i didnt even try it after getting the platinum.
megaman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #8
Leicester_Lad_93

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

All trophies in 45 minutes exactly. Grinder was the hardest one but they're all very easy. I wish I'd of spent my money on PJS2 instead!!

Leicester_Lad_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #9
BFenris
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Yup, it goes pretty quick with the Hand Cannon. That is why I played it once with and once without.
BFenris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #10
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Grindhouse was the only trophy that gave me grief, all the others I got without really trying.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote