DS2 Severed first scans

Neme

Good idea, I'd enjoy that.

I'm kind of concerned that she isn't in the scans AT ALL. I hope they just don;t write her out by having her say "Oh, I have to stay here with McNeil so he doesn't bleed out", or even worse go all Aliens 3 on our butts and kill her in the first 5 minutes.

Edited by macho555

dead space 1 happened after extraction, this chapter is going to be set during DS 2 so theres a period of 3 years in the lives of those characters we will probably either not hear about or hear very little of

You've got a point there; 3 years time gap... I hope they elaborate a little on what happened during that time for those of us who played Extraction and as such got to know Weller, Lexine & Nate.

I was hoping for lack of suits too, but I guess that it is really part of Dead Space in general...I was also hoping maybe having Lexine along as an AI partner, ala RE5. Except you know, she'd actually be useful to have along.

That would butcher the atmosphere of the game.

Also, you'd need a suit for zero oxygen sections (which are inevitable in a Dead Space game), so a suit is expected. But maybe you don't start out with the suit (just like Isaac did), so we'll probably see his face.

Edited by AlejandroM

Also, you'd need a suit for zero oxygen sections (which are inevitable in a Dead Space game), so a suit is expected. But maybe you start out without the suit (just like Isaac did).

Not according to Dead Space. Look at the Hacker Suit. I know it doesn't make any sense, but if I can survive in a vacuum even with the Hacker Suit, I should be allowed to survive even with a suit at all.

Not according to Dead Space. Look at the Hacker Suit. I know it doesn't make any sense, but if I can survive in a vacuum even with the Hacker Suit, I should be allowed to survive even with a suit at all.

The hacker suit is enclosing Isaac's mouth, nose, and eyes, which is all that matters.

Any other exposed parts of the body will take a while to be affected.

An Oxygen-supplying suit is needed for vacuums.

The hacker suit is enclosing Isaac's mouth, nose, and eyes, which is all that matters.

Any other exposed parts of the body will take a while to be affected.

An Oxygen-supplying suit is needed for vacuums.

I'm sure they could have thought of something. They could have taken out the 0G and vacuum parts out of the DLC if they really wanted to. Since its just 2 chapters, I dunno how many 0G zones we would have encountered.