XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
CoolDust

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Worth the money?

How long would a playthrough on Zealot take? (I have the handcannon but i dont plan on using it as it will ruin the experience.) The guide says 1-3 hours for 100% but i dont want to pay 8 (Around that i cant remember the actual price.) for something thats 1 hour long. 3 hours is more reasonable but 1 hour is just too short for me.

I will probably end up buying it when the PSN is back up since im in a big Dead Space mood right now!
Old 04-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

It took me roughly 3 hours on Zealot the 1st time around as it's really not that hard.

I'm in the process of doing it again on Zealot only this time with the Hand Cannon and It's taken me less than 1hr to get to the 2nd and final chapter.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 04-24-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Rephrased.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:37 AM   #3
CitizenxCon

3- 4 hours i tend to play around
CitizenxCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
nimrod

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Its fun if you like Dead Space, but ... a bit short.

As others posted, depending on the time you take and if you have the HC or not.
It takes betwen 1-3 hrs.
nimrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
Danonek

Addon is not bad but in my opinion a bit boring. Mostly we see old places and eniemies. Only for fan.

Me
Danonek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

I didn't find it boring, just short.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-30-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
KoSzNik

wow... i am really disappointed with this dlc... no logs (i really hoped for those), no new weapons, no new rigs (except Gabe's)... as for me it is not worth the money
Old 07-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Lightbulb

But you DO get an improved Sniper Rifle and Pulse Rifle which can also be used in the main game .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
KoSzNik

yes there are 'new-old weapons' but i hoped for new-new weapons and for logs... after playing extraction i was really interested what the hell was going on with this two... and there are no answers no... no... nothing
Old 07-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

True but at least you're getting some additional background on the characters, even if this is a bit short.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS