Rate the trophy difficulty  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

I'm going with a 9 because of the "Are You Serious!?" trophy, playing on unmodified serious Difficulty is hell at times thanks to the chronic lack of ammo, health and armour. The rest of the game is easy(ish) but it's so buggy and thanks to the (P) being unobtainable, I can't go lower than a 9 (maybe a 7 if the bugs ever get fixed).

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i just completed serious difficulty, and that wasnt easy at all.

even that i know this game and played it on pc, several end zones where, like terminator said "hell". this because (at least for me) is switching weapons.

You have to stand still to switch a weapon, and in most cases you get hit.

It was fun to play, but the last level took me almost 4 hours to complete.

i did not have any problems with my framerate, the game runs good.

I find this game a 8/10 for difficulty.

http://psntl.com/cards/straatveger.png

Edited by Straatveger

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

on a difficulty basis i'd give this game a 6 for how tough serious difficulty is.

regarding the glitches i've had both collectible trophies glitch on me and no single player completion trophies popped for me either.

avoid this terrible game at all costs. i'll probably go back to it at some point but for now i just don't have the patience.

• 3 years later...

My god this thread is all over the place. Why do people give games increased difficulty ratings because of glitched trophies? How is that useful to anyone? Just give it the difficulty score you would give if everything worked fine and note that it's unobtainable. That way, when the game is actually patched (which it was), you don't have a useless poll. Now if a glitch in the game makes a trophy harder, that's a different story, but giving a 9-10 because of an unobtainable plat is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to merely say "7/10, but unobtainable?"

• 2 months later...
My god this thread is all over the place. Why do people give games increased difficulty ratings because of glitched trophies? How is that useful to anyone? Just give it the difficulty score you would give if everything worked fine and note that it's unobtainable. That way, when the game is actually patched (which it was), you don't have a useless poll. Now if a glitch in the game makes a trophy harder, that's a different story, but giving a 9-10 because of an unobtainable plat is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to merely say "7/10, but unobtainable?"

100% fully agree... was looking at tackling the online, and I just was curious about the plat difficulty and why it was so high... but it seems like it's around a 6-7/10 which is not that bad, and with the exceptions of people putting it at a 10 for a glitched trophy, which, again, I fully agree and doesn't make sense to up the difficulty for something that's not actually difficult, was just unobtainable for a while.

• 1 year later...

Difficulty 7

Estimated time 30h

For Comparison. I would rate the ps4 game (SS Collection) a 6/10, because it easier due to better gameplay on a technical level and better load times. It takes 15h longer though because you have to play the first two SS Games as well.

Difficulty

This PS3 game is a little more difficult, because mechanics arent working as well on ps4. Poor hit detection and unresponsive controls, bad textures and framerate.

Thank god for manual saving on this game. And thank god for the option "Auto aim" which you can activate for your run on Serious difficulty.

Without those features this would be a 9/10.

Estimated time

It takes around 25-30h. I did one run on Easy to enjoy the game, one on Tourist for the 5h speedrun. Then one run on Serious which took another 10-15h.

If you play PS4 before you can cut maybe 5-10h off this time...