The doorman should wear a suit trophy bug?

duftkerze

hi,

anybody finished the game and didn't get the trophy "The doorman should wear a suit"? it should be a trophy you get automatic (at the endboss) but it didn't unlock for me. :(

lmao,, i was just bout to send u a psn message, yea seems to be glitched for everyone thats finished it!, it shld unlock in last leval, ive replayed it about 5 times, i had to for 2 earlier story trophies too, they poped on replay, last one wont!

Has anyone tried to get this trophy to unlock in one of the other modes that are available i.e Jewel of the Nile or Broken Wings?

hi,

if you look at the xbox achievements, than this trophy should unlock at the original serious sam 3 game and not on any dlc. :( but you're right, maybe it unlocks on the dlc. :)

edit: ok, i played the two dlcs and the trophy didn't pop up. seems to be a glitch. damn the only trophy that's left. :(

Edited by duftkerze

Wow, that's just GREAT! :rolleyes:

I don't know if there's anything more I hate than glitched trophies.

Also didn't got my trophy for "egyptian texts", number 22/lvl9 wasn't even there. Restarted lvl few times, but still didnt appear. :mad:

Edited by Blitz

Nuts, I really hope they patch this as I want my (P) :(. Does anyone know of a Tech Support email address for the developers?

heres a link they posted on a post i made on there facebook support page, dunno if yas can see it, and 90% of the time, emailing em does bugga all, im stil waiting for skylanders swap force ps4 to be fixed for the whole of australia some 6 mnths later, , out of the 14 or so ive had glitch only 2 have ever been fixd , , ,

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=714975261859290&id=191676850855803&comment_id=715624515127698&offset=0&total_comments=1&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment

Wow, that's just GREAT! :rolleyes:

I don't know if there's anything more I hate than glitched trophies.

Also didn't got my trophy for "egyptian texts", number 22/lvl9 wasn't even there. Restarted lvl few times, but still didnt appear. :mad:

are you talking about the first egyptian text on level 9 just right before the stair? if yes, it's there just invisible. :) if you stand just right in front of it and aim your view in its direction (maybe you have to play a bit around with your view) you can find it. i had the same problem.

I cleared the game on Serious difficulty and it didn't pop. Guess it's broken in the coding :/

Damn... oh well. I still have the rest to knock out anyways.

EDIT: Looking for someone to do the co-op trophies with, Headsman, and Co-op Beginner.

PSN - Aythadis_666

*Please say for Serious Sam, or I won't add, Thanks!

Edited by Aythadis
looking for co-op

are you talking about the first egyptian text on level 9 just right before the stair? if yes, it's there just invisible. :) if you stand just right in front of it and aim your view in its direction (maybe you have to play a bit around with your view) you can find it. i had the same problem.

Thanks for the tip. I just got it, it was there, invisible, jesus. Got it under some strange angle of view.

Did you had any trouble with secrets? I've collected them all, in chapter select it clearly says so, 17/17, 8/8 and so on...but no trophy.:rolleyes: (maybe DLCs count?) Wasn't surprised though, this game is bugfest...can't believe on what i've spent my money on, and more important, time...

EDIT: I've made a thread on that link.

Edited by Blitz

Did you had any trouble with secrets? I've collected them all, in chapter select it clearly says so, 17/17, 8/8 and so on...but no trophy.:rolleyes: (maybe DLCs count?) Wasn't surprised though, this game is bugfest...can't believe on what i've spent my money on, and more important, time...

EDIT: I've made a thread on that link.

hi,

no i didn't had any problems with the secrets. i got the trophy before i even picked up the last secret on level 12 (only picked the first 3 secrets and trophy pop up). strange thing happens in this game. trophys that should pop up don't, trophys pop up to early, sound problems, invisible things,......... :rolleyes:

edit: i picked the secrets in one playtrough without chapter select.

Edited by duftkerze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nope and it probably never will be so save your money and buy something else, this trash isn't worth it.

EDIT 1: Scratch that, according to this post: LINK there will be a patch sometime this year but that could mean anything :(.

EDIT 2: From what I've been reading it looks like the developers are now more interested in the PC version because all their Technical Support Staff have decamped to the Steam forums, this means we can pretty much forget about there ever being a patch for the PS3 version unless there's some kind of a miracle :mad:.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

• 8 months later...