Trophy list out

djhmetfan2

• 3 months later...
It's about time, I was beginning to think they'd cancelled it! From the looks of that list only Serious Run and Are you Serious!? look like being difficult, the rest shouldn't take long once a guide appears :).

Another shooter with no MP trophies :applause:

I remember the first couple of SS titles, they were fun. Finding all secrets may be a pain, at least until there is a guide.

Another shooter with no MP trophies :applause:

I remember the first couple of SS titles, they were fun. Finding all secrets may be a pain, at least until there is a guide.

This version has 2 co-op trophies but the 360 version got 3 co-op trophies in the base game plus a wodge of MP trophies for its one and only DLC so there's still a chance they could dump a load more on us in the future :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos.

This version has 2 co-op trophies but the 360 version got 3 co-op trophies in the base game plus a wodge of MP trophies for its one and only DLC so there's still a chance they could dump a load more on us in the future :(.

Boo. Saw that it was only $15 tomorrow for digital launch (I assume this isn't getting retail release).

I may wait and see if DLC does come.

Certainly I have enough backlog, working through the million Riddler Challenge maps in Batman AC, and I still have to get Bulletstorm completed. :whistle:

I could only see one co op trophy, which is beating a level. What is the other one?

Also I think this game has split screen.

The PS3 version has 40 trophies compared to the 360s 25 achievements. That's why you're seeing different trophies/achievements between the two versions.

Whilst they have collect 50 secrets, we get collect 50/"all" secrets. But I guess beating one level on 2 player Co-op is better than beating the entire game on 2 player Co-op which is what they get on the 360 version.