Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

can't get "please no more" trophy

i've unlocked the ultimate finishing move for some characters and i played the last mission in their storyline trying to get the enemy to strip me with their ultimate move, but everytime i set it up properly they always kill me with a regular attack or a lesser finishing move. what's the trick?

edit: turns out it's almost impossible not to get during the final battle

Edited by shawnbenham

• 3 weeks later...

JUST GOT IT!

Used Asuka on Hanzo 5-05. Round started and I kept attacking with square until she ninja transformed. I switched into sudden death mode and kept attacking and did limit break after each attack. Got her down to a small bar of health and did a distance (away from her) limit break until my health turned pink.

I let her attack me with combos and she used the White Widow. Walked into the blast area and trophy popped.

• 1 month later...
JUST GOT IT!

Used Asuka on Hanzo 5-05. Round started and I kept attacking with square until she ninja transformed. I switched into sudden death mode and kept attacking and did limit break after each attack. Got her down to a small bar of health and did a distance (away from her) limit break until my health turned pink.

I let her attack me with combos and she used the White Widow. Walked into the blast area and trophy popped.

Did that... Nothing happened. The last Layer won't come off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going mad trying to get this trophy during the final battle of the Hanzo path. For good measure I even make sure I take a thorough beating to get stripped down to the undies. With low HP, I do my best to bait her into using her Ultimate. When she does so I make sure to run headfirst into the ice tornado... and yet the final layer remains even though it's a finishing blow.

At first I thought it may have been some kind of glitch with the choice of undergarments, so I swapped to Asuka's default. All trophies which require the player to lose are crap. Gonna retry on Hard and see if that somehow magically fixes things.

EDIT: I've also noticed a lack of any final layer stripping by regular Secret Art. What's up with that?

EDIT 2: Got it now. Switched to Hibari who was level 34 and made sure she was Frantic to lower her defenses as much as possible. Asuka was high 40s and reached 50 over the course of previous attempts. Starting to think the defenses being too high might be the problem. At least that's out of the way.

Edited by FunkGuardian

I'm going mad trying to get this trophy during the final battle of the Hanzo path. For good measure I even make sure I take a thorough beating to get stripped down to the undies. With low HP, I do my best to bait her into using her Ultimate. When she does so I make sure to run headfirst into the ice tornado... and yet the final layer remains even though it's a finishing blow.

At first I thought it may have been some kind of glitch with the choice of undergarments, so I swapped to Asuka's default. All trophies which require the player to lose are crap. Gonna retry on Hard and see if that somehow magically fixes things.

EDIT: I've also noticed a lack of any final layer stripping by regular Secret Art. What's up with that?

EDIT 2: Got it now. Switched to Hibari who was level 34 and made sure she was Frantic to lower her defenses as much as possible. Asuka was high 40s and reached 50 over the course of previous attempts. Starting to think the defenses being too high might be the problem. At least that's out of the way.

Well... you needed to be defeated with the Ultimate Skill to get stripped completely ;)

Congratulations on your trophy, though :)