Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus Coming To NA

Cannot wait for this :D

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus is coming to North America, Xseed announced this morning. The game will be released as a downloadable title for the PlayStation Vita this Fall.

In addition to the download version, Xseed will produce a limited run of retail copies of the game, which will come with a soundtrack CD and “Shinobi Syllabus,” containing profiles of the game’s characters along with strategies and illustrations.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus Coming To North America This Fall - Siliconera

Yay! Now to just hope it has a stacking trophy list so I can get a double plat off of it.

Its going to be stackable since most japanese imports takes almost a year or two to release over in the western region if its has decent amount of fanbase. I just hope they don't do any censoring such as having the girls in bikinis when all clothing is torn like in the DS version.

Its going to be stackable since most japanese imports takes almost a year or two to release over in the western region if its has decent amount of fanbase. I just hope they don't do any censoring such as having the girls in bikinis when all clothing is torn like in the DS version.

Not sure about whether there is full stripping in the 3DS version, but I do know that you have to defeat a character with a special move while they're in nothing but their undies to strip them fully nude. Well, I know it's something like that, but depending on how you play, chances are it won't just happen naturally.

As for stacking, the release gap itself doesn't guarantee a stacking list. Just look at anything made by Square Enix. Using KH 1.5 Remix as an example since I remember it, the JP version came out in March and the US version came in September, yet they share a list. That said, given this is being done by XSeed and Ys: Memories of Celceta, a game they localized, stacks between the NA/EU and JP versions, I get the feeling we'll see a stacking list for this one.

Just so you know:

Shinovi Versus: Frequently Asked Questions - Senran Kagura Series - Marvelous USA

Q: How about censorship?

A: Like with Burst, none of the actual content is being censored, but character ages have been omitted from their profiles. Sorry, guys -- I tried, I really did!

Q: What about these online passes for multiplayer?

A: The online passes present in the Japanese version of the game will NOT be present in the English version. There will be no online passes for multiplayer.

Q: Will there be cross-region multiplayer?

A: Unknown, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Chances are, it won't be possible to do cross-region multiplayer between the English version and any Asian version of the game, though if it does get an English release elsewhere in the world... maybe? This is something we probably won't be able to answer with any certainty until very close to release.

As for EU PQube (Zen United) are very very likely to go for it again. They even said:

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is coming to the US! Now all we need is a European announcement!
Edited by h2foxo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I got the game during the midnight release of The evil within. Senran Kagura has the same and shared trophy list as the Japanese. My Japanese trophies were translated to English.

I a lot of people was saying that. Xseed made a mistake. Hope we can get a patch where we can get trophies in both versions.

I don't mind if it has shared trophy list or not, however, I still have to buy it to update the guide :(.

What info do you need I wouldn't mind getting whatever you need when I get around to playing the game

Yup. Though they could have used the Voice Actresses from the English version of the Anime. But then again, Senran Kagura Burst came out before the Anime did in America, so just keep it Subtitled-only.

I actually saw the anime way before the English version came out as I'm sure most did, although I typically prefer dubs I don't mind subs I'm aware that some people refuse to buy games without dubs so I thought I'd help them out

I got the game during the midnight release of The evil within. Senran Kagura has the same and shared trophy list as the Japanese. My Japanese trophies were translated to English.

I wonder if this has to do with the online MP being region-free. If it does, we all know who to blame for everything. :p

What info do you need I wouldn't mind getting whatever you need when I get around to playing the game

Basically, EVERYTHING in the game :p. It's okay, I already buy the game and I will receive it tomorrow. However, too lazy to play it since those info which I need require to finish all missions in the game :( (basically, get ~86% of trophies).