Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

How do I get the trophy for 10 air chain combos?

Copied from the german trophy site, this is the last trophy I need to get:

地に足の着かない女 / Kein sehr bodenständiges Mädchen

飛翔乱舞を10回連続で繋ぐ。 / Hintereinander 10 wilde Tänze in der Luft ausgeführt.

I've already maxed Blitz elemental path for the girl that uses fans as weapons, and she's level 50. If I understood the description correctly, I need to send the enemy flying with follow-up attacks.

So after the last attack in Square combo connects, I need to press Circle to rush into the air after the enemy and continue attacking it there until I should get 10 hits, right.

But the problems I have are two: either enemy dies from my initial square combo, and the other is that this girl only has six square attacks I can launch in the air. So how I can get 10 hits here?

I've already maxed Blitz elemental path for the girl that uses fans as weapons, and she's level 50. If I understood the description correctly, I need to send the enemy flying with follow-up attacks.

So after the last attack in Square combo connects, I need to press Circle to rush into the air after the enemy and continue attacking it there until I should get 10 hits, right.

But the problems I have are two: either enemy dies from my initial square combo, and the other is that this girl only has six square attacks I can launch in the air. So how I can get 10 hits here?

Max 閃 elemental path. Try on hard mode. Enemies not die so fast. Go to any stage which have a lot of normal enemies. At beginning of fight, lock-on one enemy (tapping front touchscreen) and start press "square" button for combo, press "circle" button once see green flash (end of each combo). Continue the combo until reach 10 times. The key is lock-on enemy, with this feature, your character will auto aim to next target once you kill existing target. You can easily get more than 10 times chase attack (飛翔乱舞) with lock-on.

• 2 weeks later...

1st. you have to max out the Elemenmtal path of lightning

2nd. you have to play in school uniform (not transformed)

3rd. after you do a combo e.g. hit square many times, you hear a clear tone at the end of the combo, in that moment you have to press O and you follow him into the air. (It is the same techinque as explained in the first tutorial)

The difficulity does not matter. you can perform 100+ combos in the air, the guy will survive until you end the chain.

hop i could help:)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a recommended character? I've tried doing this with Asuka since she's the one I grinded the Lightning path with, but her chase combo (mash the square button five times) keep slowly bringing me down so I can't do it 10 times before I hit the ground. If it helps, I'm doing this on Level 1-01 (Story) on Easy difficulty.

Anyone have a recommended character? I've tried doing this with Asuka since she's the one I grinded the Lightning path with, but her chase combo (mash the square button five times) keep slowly bringing me down so I can't do it 10 times before I hit the ground. If it helps, I'm doing this on Level 1-01 (Story) on Easy difficulty.

I think most of fast attack characters can do chase attack very well. I did used Asuka, she quite easy do 10+ chase attack since her attack are fast. I used Miyabi from Hiritsu Hebijo Academy, with first tried I got the trophy. Make sure MAX the lightning path, any level with a lot of normal enemies will do well (don't pick level with gun/arrow enemies, chase attack might be interrupted). With lock-on enemy feature, I'm not controlled the character movement direction at all, just smash combo, chase attack, combo, chase attack....easily reached 10+ chase attack.

I think most of fast attack characters can do chase attack very well. I did used Asuka, she quite easy do 10+ chase attack since her attack are fast. I used Miyabi from Hiritsu Hebijo Academy, with first tried I got the trophy. Make sure MAX the lightning path, any level with a lot of normal enemies will do well (don't pick level with gun/arrow enemies, chase attack might be interrupted). With lock-on enemy feature, I'm not controlled the character movement direction at all, just smash combo, chase attack, combo, chase attack....easily reached 10+ chase attack.

Thanks for explaining that I had to do the combo each time. I was always just mashing the square button after that first attack, so I wasn't actually chaining the combos. Now to clear the last story mode and do some grinding and I'll have that plat.