Rate the trophy difficulty  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

2 from me

Just enjoy on the story and you acqurie most trophies in the game,

and have some specific trophies but easy to collect

Online trophies have only 3 and just play once to acqurie a trophy

This game need online pass to play online

but you can solo play or play with friend by Ad-hoc

and you still acqurie a trophy online trophies

Edited by JackoKun

2 from me

Just enjoy on the story and you acqurie most trophies in the game,

and have some specific trophies but easy to collect

Online trophies have only 3 and just play once to acqurie a trophy

This game need online pass to play online

but you can solo play or play with friend by Ad-hoc

and you still acqurie a trophy online trophies

So, you can play alone and get all the 3 online trophies?

If someone could make a detailed guide so that I could import it u.u...

2/10, a few challenging fights but not hard. I think the game is maybe 15-25 hours to plat. I'm not sure because I spent a lot of time mashing circle for the panty lottery which I don't think is even necessary to plat.

Yes you can play by vs AI for the trophies. Don't need online pass (you can't redeem it on NA account).

Detailed guide for this game is not needed.. just play through the story for each character, then for each school. I recommend doing the characters first because they'll be leveled up enough for the school story path. The misc trophies are very simple. Just look at this translated list and everything is self explanatory after you've played the game for five minutes. :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684062-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-shoujotachi-no/65623246

I might put something together if no one else does but the game is very simple. Only tricky trophy was "The Enemy of Women" but now that it's been figured out its just a two minute unlock.

Edited by Somnia

2/10, a few challenging fights but not hard. I think the game is maybe 15-25 hours to plat. I'm not sure because I spent a lot of time mashing circle for the panty lottery which I don't think is even necessary to plat.

Yes you can play by vs AI for the trophies. Don't need online pass (you can't redeem it on NA account).

Detailed guide for this game is not needed.. just play through the story for each character, then for each school. I recommend doing the characters first because they'll be leveled up enough for the school story path. The misc trophies are very simple. Just look at this translated list and everything is self explanatory after you've played the game for five minutes. :)

Simple Trophy Guide - Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Shoujotachi no Shoumei Message Board for PlayStation Vita - GameFAQs

I might put something together if no one else does but the game is very simple. Only tricky trophy was "The Enemy of Women" but now that it's been figured out its just a two minute unlock.

Thanks =). So this is a 100% offline plat? Great =)

I want to import it but my knowledge of Japanese is Zero T_T.... If someone makes a guide with some screenshots detailing at least the minimum key points a lot of people would love it!

Thanks =). So this is a 100% offline plat? Great =)

I want to import it but my knowledge of Japanese is Zero T_T.... If someone makes a guide with some screenshots detailing at least the minimum key points a lot of people would love it!

Detailed walkthrough:

Press square.

100% offline platinum possible...The multiplayer can be done vs cpu so your good.

This dude made a awesome menu translation here

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Shoujotachi no Shoumei Wiki - Walkthrough and Guide for PlayStation Vita - GameFAQs

that will get you through whole game... I dont read a word of Japanese but made it through whole game.

just missing a couple grind trophies and a odds and end here but itll be done by today.

3/10 difficulty

25+ hours id say

EDIT: Just got plat....Ill stick with what I said

Edited by JakkuFurosu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very easy platinum. It does get very repetitive as the gameplay is not very variated, but you get to see girls in underwear so, times goes by faster!

The "hardest" trophy for me was Ennemy of women since I did everything needed but it wouldn't pop. I got it by just doing random movements with my fingers on the vita screen while watching TV... True story.

I would also recommend reading japanese or using the translation from gamefaqs for understanding the story, since the game is much more enjoyable when you know what's going on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3/10. Most of the game was super easy, but the Homura version of the final battle took me a few tries and I had to grind a bit to beat Asuka. Fun game, but super repetitive...

I second this.

All-in-all the game was very easy, the block button is pretty much useless (I barely used it). Only thing that I found hard was the last duel when you use Homura, not the fight itself but the button mashing minigame at the end, for some reason I kept failing at it :mad:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

0.5/10 rounded down to 0 if you play on Normal, rounded up to 1 if you play on Hard (which I did but it's not necessary for Trophies). I know it sounds like a lame joke and I apologize but the real joke here is the game itself. This is definitely the worst and easiest hack 'n' slash game I've ever come across. The only reason you would buy this are boobs because the gameplay is horrible, repetitive and with no depth at all. The game lives up to the title I created for it (Mashing Kagura Versus Boredom). It took me 1 year to clear it since I was too lazy to keep playing this bs. Most times you can get away with :square::square::triangle:->:circle:-> mash :square: and there is also no need to use the Shinobi or Sudden Death versions of the girls, even on Hard. Hardly ever you'll be in danger and, if you are, the game will try its best to fully heal you before you even attempt to transform to Shinobi: you will level up so many times and everytime you do you get full health and ninpo back; you can get some riceballs by smashing the interactable objects nearby; if for some reason it isn't enough, just transform to Shinobi and spam Ninpo skills and BOOM you'll win every fucking time with 0 effort. The only thing that took me 2-3 tries on Hard was Murasaki's 1st Story Mission since I couldn't level her up beforehand in her missions (they unlock after her 1st story mission). Other than that, the game is completely brainless and annoying as fuck (I was looking forward to the Asuka vs Homura fight, since everyone slightly complains about it, however it was the usual disappointment). It's even easier than Welcome Park, even though it's way more time-consuming. Never going to pick up Estival. Fan-service is always much appreciated, but not to the point where you completely sacrifice the gameplay mechanics.

Edited by ThanatosNinja2
typo

• 1 month later...

I voted 3/10. It wasn't bad, but it did get tedious by the time I unlocked the Crimson Squad. I recommend folks play the game in this order: Gessen, Hanzo, Crimson and Hebijo. The Hebijo story is easily the best and has the most fun characters. The Gessen girls are the opposite. Anyways, grinding for max Flash, Yin and Yang was time consuming, but by doing so before finishing the last few missions I was able to get the 10,000 enemies and 1 million experience trophies. The Final Battle is needed to unlock the rest of the goods at the shop. It was awful.

Still, a thoroughly entertaining game.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...