Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

General Trophy Discussion

• 1 year later...

I think people might be confused about the going out of business trophy. Other places may say you need to get all the lottery items. But I can confirm that you do not need to get all panties to get the Going out of Business trophy. I am missing 4 more panties but i bought the last 3 discs and i got the trophy.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have any tips for the 7777 combo trophy?

Use Hibari (雲雀) from Hanzo(半蔵) Academy, go to stage 1-1. Press "X" button (jump) and follow "square" button (light attack) on group of enemies, spam "square" button until you get 7777 combo.

Use Hibari (雲雀) from Hanzo(半蔵) Academy, go to stage 1-1. Press "X" button (jump) and follow "square" button (light attack) on group of enemies, spam "square" button until you get 7777 combo.

Should my hibari be a specific level? She's level 30 right now and I killed the group of enemies pretty quick

Should my hibari be a specific level? She's level 30 right now and I killed the group of enemies pretty quick

Level and elemental path are not important. You can do it on any level. The dead enemies not disappear instantly, so use Hibari bounce attack can hit 7777 combo.

Level and elemental path are not important. You can do it on any level. The dead enemies not disappear instantly, so use Hibari bounce attack can hit 7777 combo.

Thanks for the tip! I got lucky and had one enemy bouncing against the wall until I got the trophy

• 3 weeks later...

I did this on the first level with Yagyu in Shadow mode. Her basic umbrella attack racks up hits really quickly.

Edited by Dragonslayer023