Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #141
JaySoChi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
Below is the link to a website that has the list of all allies (It's in JAP btw, if there's and English translation list please tell me and I'll add/edit it and bring it here for easy referencing.

Link for all Allies

It's easier to make a list, and then cross those allies that you've obtained.

Below are the routes/maps to take for each character in their Heroes' Story mode to get those allies. The link I provided, scroll to the bottom and there will be the specific color paths for each character. on those stages that are highlighted in yellow, there's a ally for you to obtain in that stage.

Ieyasu
Ishida
Masamune
Yukimura
Saica
Kanbe
Tsuruhime
Otani
Keiji
Shimazu
Chosokabe
Fuuma
Mori
Tadakatsu
Oichi
Nobunaga

Specific Requirements for Fugitives:
Below are a few special requirements that I know for some stages that needs to be done in order for the fugitive to appear.

Odawara Castle (小田原城再建戦)
You need to defeat the three bases outside the castle within 2 minutes, to enable a sneak attack on Hojo. This would allow you to traverse on the roofs, where the fugitive will appear.

Cliffs of Mikatagahara (三方ヶ原断崖戦)
You need to open the gate to the long straight pathway within 2 minutes (And you will be chased by Tadakatsu till there.)

Osaka: Winter (大阪・冬の陣)
You need to lower the bridges at the place where you fight the horse carriage within 2 minutes.

Siege of Karasu Castle (烏城の戦い)
It's a 50-50 chance. The fugitive can be at Kobayakawa's area, or Tenkai's area, while you can only access one of those area.

Battle at Noshima (能島海戦)
Defeat The guards/base captain on the first ship to allow your reinforcement ships to come before Tsuruhime's, and defeat Tsuruhime when she first appears, to enable the fugitive to appear.

Weapon Farming Tips
Free Mode:
Difficulty: Hard (As 5th tier weapons are the hardest to get)
Stage - Gassantoda Castle (月山富田城砂丘戦)
Equipment slot - At least 4
Equipped Accessory -
Gold Workhorse (黄金の汗馬2 - Increase your strength by 4000 at the start of the battle for 30 seconds.)
Hot Spring (戦刻の名湯 - Full Hero mode gauge at the start of the battle)
Holy Water (備えの神水 - Full Basara gauge at the start of the battle)
Gold Handcart (黄金の大八車 x2 - Luck boosted items for the last 2 slots if there are 6 slots.)
Ally - Someone who boosts strength when you activate Basara attacks near him.

You must be quick though, as the boosted power you get only lasts 1 minute with 2 Gold Workhorse equipped.

Rush in, hit the general and he'll go hiding, it's always at the base infront of the first base. Go there, head into Hero mode when your ally is near you, and use your basara attack. The general will usually have about 1/2 to 1/4 of life left, quickly defeat him before your Hero mode time finishes as he'll go into hiding.

Rinse and Repeat.

If you do it correctly, you'll be able to get 10 weapons in 12-13minutes.
Quick Question... I'm trying to work on my Allies Trophy but like you said, It's all in Jap... is there any english text I can follow..? Or any way I can translate it or something..
Old 04-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #142
Maldron

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sen...end-guide.html

I should probably put in to have it stickied, apparently being listed in the trophy description isn't enough.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #143
Tiberius

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldron View Post
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sen...end-guide.html

I should probably put in to have it stickied, apparently being listed in the trophy description isn't enough.
I've seen that guide, it's very detailed and useful. Regretfully, I never used it when I was collecting all 100. Didn't know of it back then, but if I had it would've made my search a lot easier.

Last edited by Tiberius; 04-13-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #144
Lalachan

Default Name Translations.

Hi! First post! Anyways I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a full translation of the Ally guide, Including what they do. I started one for myself but was thinking that if it's just for me I didn't need to get that elaborate. but if anyone is interested I wouldn't mind doing it. ^_^. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #145
Tiberius

While there is 100 allies to collect, almost all of them are repeat ones. Meaning there's at least a few others with the same stats as one particular ally. In some cases, that's likely done so some characters can sport one that isn't themselves if it's someone that the player wants to use. For example, having Keiji as an ally takes off 20% damage at maximum confidence level but you can't equip him if you're Keiji. There's at least one other with that ability (the tree guy, can't recall his name). The majority of specialties in allies seem to be elemental attributes, bonuses for experience and after stage cash, and an increase in luck if you're trying to get harder to obtain items. However, there are some less common ones too like that 20% damage reduction I'd mentioned. In my opinion though, probably the most valuable ally is Matsu who periodically drops rice balls when with you. Such an ability can be vital, especially when playing on Hard mode.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #146
crazyrice24

dude this game is so much fun but the road to platinum is too long
Old 07-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #147
Kelsper

Would it be a good idea to get the fugitive bonus with Oda Nobunaga and use him as my farming character since he has pretty high stats?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #148
Akihiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsper View Post
Would it be a good idea to get the fugitive bonus with Oda Nobunaga and use him as my farming character since he has pretty high stats?
Well it all comes down to personal preference, it's recommended to use a character that you like/good with it.

Add me as a friend on PSN if you will! Just say ps3t! Will definitely accept when I'm online!!
Old 07-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #149
Tiberius

I got all of my fugitives playing as Magoichi, definitely my favorite character in the game. Combine her maxxed stats acquired via fugitives, rockets in her gun when her 4 personal items are equipped, and the joke weapon that gives a 2X on each hit, she's powerful enough to give Tadakatsu a run for his money.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #150
TIDQ

I've come to slay the beast. I'm playing the game now and have read the guide. I hope everything goes smoothly, because I am gunning for platinum.

Platinums (45)
MY ALBUM OF PLATINUMS
^Click^

First to platinum Bakugan: Defenders of the Core on ps3t.org
First to platinum Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (North America version) on ps3t.org
Closed Thread