Rate the trophy difficulty...  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.51

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is not a hard platinum its just really time consuming. I picked up Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes when it was released in america yesterday, and I can't set the damn game down. It's freaking addicting! I could easily put 100s of hours into this game like I did back in the day playing Samurai Warriors ;P PICK THIS GAME UP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave a 5. basically, this game is just time consuming. once you reach high levels, bosses under "Hard" are not actually hard to beat.

3 things i hate,

1. max levels ( cus you need to kill every single enemy in a game. really boring actually)

2. all weapons and items (guaranteed you at least have 4 playthroughs for every character i.e 4*16 = 64 playthroughs)

3. all friends ( some might need more than 4 playthrpughs)

but yes.. as i said, as you are on a high level, bosses aren't hard to beat

• 3 weeks later...

You guys were lucky i found it quite hard getting Yoshitsugu's second Lv5 weapon. That guy is so crap (easily the worst playable character) it was quite a chore and i did die at times. For this reason i'll give it a 6.

Took 169 hours to plat. Don't ever wanna play another one of these.

Yoshitsugu has a very powerful loop. I forget the exact details now, but you use neutral triangle (full charge), which locks on the enemy, knocks them away, then brings them back, then you use charged R1 1-2x, then repeat. Using this, I was able to easily loop and kill generals on hard mode, getting the weapon as well. The Masterwiki also suggests using Rear Line and then just running around using Basara (since his Basara is INSANELY strong), but I'm not that patient.

So far, the worst character to me is probably Shimazu, in terms of general purpose use. And then Ieyasu takes top by far (when you can kill a general in hard mode before he hits you, with 6-8 consecutive headbutts, you call that BROKEN).

I've got 4 story modes (plus any finishing up exp) left to go to get the plat, I think I'll rate this a 2 when I get it. Nothing in this game is hard.

Plat at 160 hrs. I thought it would be higher, considering I would go and do something else as soon as I cleared a stage (idling at treasure screen, or menu), but I guess they don't count that.

Giving this a 2. By the end I was just abandoning caution and rushing through hard mode with 1x turtle, tiger hide, high risk, and sunglasses (plus cup of glory and another turtle if I had slots). Seriously, cake.

• 1 month later...
For pete's sake, the Poll rules clearly state that time consuming platinums do not count as difficult platinums.

That is NOT what the poll's "rules" say. Read the signature, and respect other people's opinions.

As for me, I'm excited to start this!

Edited by starcrunch061

Why on earth would you start an argument over this. You posit that I disrespect the opinions they themselves voiced? I did not tell people they were wrong. I made a post, exasperated because everybody was saying they found the plat easy, but were voting it up solely because of the time element. You see malice where there is none.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...