Doubts

Hi all,

started Basara yesterday and read both guides, then got some doubts:

1) it's possible to get the bonus stats "for killing all fugitives with one char" with more than one char? I mean, if i would like to get bonus for more than one char, it's possible?

2) asked Shadowstrife about the fastest campaign mode possible (any char, any route). He said "Yoshitsugu: Battle of Itsukushima - Siege of Karusu Castle(Kobayakawa) - Gassantoda Castle - Battle at Noshima - Sekigahara - Assembly". Does any other addicted one have another route, so i can test ??

thanks, i'l post more doubts when they occur.

EDIT: i found a possbile answer to #1: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961301-sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes/answers?qid=276485

It says that fugitives appears in a stage you already defeated him and you can kill it again, but you get just the xp, not the stats bonus. So, by this answer you can decide to buff a lot one char or spread the bonus in many chars and yet get the trophy after killing all with just one guy. Can somebody who did got the trophy kill a single fugitive with another char and see if this char get the bonus, just to confirm???

Edited by BerserkerBR

I hope you'll enjoy this game as much as I have. Just finished this week, 220 hours, and it's definately one of my highlight games of PS3, but I am a hack 'n' slash fiend, huge DW fan, who got totally taken by surprise and blown away by this one :D

Well, on to your questions.

1. Every single character can slay the fugitive in all 38 stages and get the bonus ONCE. After that initial time you'll just get the XP.

That means, do Battle of Itsukushima with Motonari Mori, get a boost item (think it was Luck or Defense in that stage), then do the stage with Oichi and get it for her, next character etc.

I ended up doing all fugitives with my favorite 3 characters, and the character that's got least fugitives is currently at 11 fugitive boosts. So you can definately redo the stages with another character.

2. ShadowStrife is right on there, I haven't found a faster route, there were a couple of 5 battle routes more, but none I could run through as fast as that one. Have a few paths to uncover yet, total in game completion only at 96% and I will be getting that bastard to 100%, so if anything faster turns up I'll post it.

The fastest way to complete everything for a single character I found was to do a fast run on easy and normal as to get those weapons, fugitives along the way (after Hanza unlocks) then Hard for final weapons, and finish on normal or hard depending on how much XP they still had to go.

I might have put a little more time into playing the stories than can be done, but on the other hand I barely had to run any Weapon grind runs or XP runs, so I really feel it paid off