Sengoku Basara HD Collection

Capcom has officially announced a HD version of Sengoku Basara sometime this summer. The collection will include Sengoku Basara, Sengoku Basara 2, and Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. There is no details of a overseas release as it was only announced in Japan.

KOEI Warriors - A site for KOEI Information. A community for every Warrior.

Edited by Kyotaros
Providing link source

Capcom has officially announced a HD version of Sengoku Basara sometime this summer. The collection will include Sengoku Basara, Sengoku Basara 2, and Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. There is no details of a overseas release as it was only announced in Japan.

sweet.. could you provide us a link. appreciate it :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So sweet :applause:

I'm an old Dynasty Warriors fan that just stumbled over SB3:SH recently & am loving it. Picked it up along with DW6: Empires, and despite DW being a long time favorite I've barely touched it cos this is just way better.

I'll get my claws on the HD collection, hopefully a western version, but otherwise an import if that's the only option, gotta have it

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The early games aren't so fun like this one, i've played them all.

Gameplay got better, smoother, not so horse-dependant.

The lack of trophies on old ones (idk if they will exist now) did set the low replay value, wich changed Samurai Heroes.

Basara is the lighter and funnier version of DW for me, so the funniest, the better, cause serious objectives and more strategy can be found in DW (look for it in Basara would be meaningless). :think:

Conclusion: Samurai Heroes is more streamlined, now the best Basara, much funnier than previous ones, and it keeps the usual differences when compared to DW, wich is also a good point (avoid another copy). :cool:

• 3 months later...

I'm guessing this is not going to get a translate release after all. I am hoping 3 does at least. I feel like they are really well localized. As much as I love Dynasty Warriors, the voice acting is shoddy at best... SBSH got real talent and it makes the whole game that much better.