Which Character Is Your Favorite!

Magoichi is my favorite, it's awesome kicking ass on Hard when those 4 items are equipped on her weapon which replace the bullets with rockets (equip those babies and even Tadakatsu, Nobunaga, and Munishege go down fast on Hard). Other characters I really enjoy playing as are Tadakatsu, Motochika (green path best story in the game), Nobunaga, Oichi, Ieyasu, Keiji, and Mitsunari. And with these 8 characters I mentioned, it's the combined elements of kicking the crap out of everything in combat and having interesting stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oichi for me when it comes to kicking ass, but she's too whiny, self blaming and annoying to listen to, wheras Sanada holds a balance of likeable character and great to kick ass with best.

But in the end, it's basically 4 or 5 characters I don't like to play with, the rest is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my favs Motonari Mori (kicking ass with a hula hoop is cool :D) and Oichi

Masamune Date was ok until my hubb became annoyed with me spamming his r1 attack so every time I did and Masamune said "Game Over" he kept repeating "gay-mover"

I really didn't like playing Kotaro (he just moved to fast) and Kanbe (because he was so slow)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Magoichi Saica. Shes a badass with an attitude... and lot of guns and a bazooka. Let the swords rot!

Besides I love some of her comments, shes not by any means the bimbo stereotype. A good tactician who enjoys a clever conversation.

Couldnt stand Oichi for being her opposite, so weak and low willed, the usual hot but annoying and whiny gal that needs a hug constantly.