i missed 2 accessories for the platinum

abo hodiban

• 3 months later...

Keep in mind some of them can only be gotten on normal or hard, not just extreme. Best to do it on random mode though, as it has everything, just use someone who's good, like Zabii/Xavi.

A good way to grind is to pick the defense stage, and equip r18 2-4, the two dice and the bowl. You'll take a lot more damage, but you get five rate chests. Then go clockwise, kill the bottom left gate captain, then the top left, break the chest for an item, hop off, kill the squad leaders trying to break down the gate, then repeat for the top right gate captain (don't forget the item!) and the bottom right guy. If you're not level grinding, then go straight for the items and ignore everyone without a big log.

Zabii is awesome because his first skill is hilariously overpowered while his fifth skill makes you invincible for five hits at the cost of a full Basara bar.

Just keep in mind the items are completely random, there's no guarantee you'll get them. This is probably the best way to go about it though.

If you need me to reiterate, just ask. I tend to ramble.

• 4 weeks later...