Character Skills and "hidden" tricks

In SB: Samurai Heroes, a lot of characters had skills that leveled up and gained extra attacks, features, etc. There were things though, that were just never explained outright in the skill descriptions. You were forced to play around and discover them on your own.

Things like charging each hit of Ieyasu and Nobunaga's S-Strings, how easily Mitsunari can combo his skills into each other, a lot of Keiji's tricks like being able to cancel Yumekichi and also cancel his own death. None of these were explicitly stated. I had to either look them up or experiment.

With Utage, ignoring anything that may not be mentioned, anyone who can't even read Japanese in the first place is even more in the dark. I was hoping that there was a list somewhere that goes really in depth on all these hidden properties, extra attacks, hidden additions, etc.?

Otherwise, if someone knows any, feel free to post them here. This may be obvious to some, but these are the ones I know so far:

Matsunaga

:l1: + :triangle:: Normally placed far away, holding :triangle: will make the explosion happen right in front of him.

:r2:: This button can be spammed to make his 2nd Super Art last longer.

You can remove the charge time for his :r1: by doing :lsup: + :triangle: first, then hitting :r1: at the exact moment he makes the horizontal slash with his sword.

Sasuke

Like Nobunaga, if you hold :square: rather than tap it during his S-String, it adds additional attacks from his shadow clones.

:lsup: + :triangle:: When leveled up, you can tap :square: to add more attacks.

:l1: + :triangle:: Holding :triangle: will add more attacks.

Muneshige

When sprinting, he can activate his :r1: faster

A lot of his attacks and S-String can be powered up by holding the respective buttons

:l1: + :triangle:: If you do a charged version of his S-String, then cancel it into this move, it removes the charge time.

Kojuro

Like Masamune, a lot of his attacks can combo into each other. When his moves have been leveled up a little, you can do :triangle: --> :lsup: + :triangle: --> :lsup: to do a stunning slash --> hold :triangle: to do a slash with his second sword. You can almost infinitely loop these.

Not sure if there's any special tricks with either of his first two Super Arts.

Hideaki

:triangle:: This makes him cook something. When he does it makes his other moves "super versions".

:r1:: Tap :square: to make it last longer.

:square: Hold this and Hideaki will get stuck where he tries to run away from his bowl but slam into enemies.

Kenshin

Only just started playing him but if you do his :lsup: + :triangle: and then immediately do his :triangle:, the screen turns blue and it is more powerful I think. Also tap :square: during his :triangle: to add more hits.

That's all I got so far.

Edited by Veritas7Ax