Need help on trophies? Ask here

tplife0602

• 2 weeks later...
What's the best way to level up characters quickly?

Step 1: select Mission '武田道场' on BASARA difficult.

Step 2: character who you want to level up must carry items like '常闇の眼鏡'/'背水の布陣'/'勝鬨の杯 陰・陽'/'栄光の杯'.

Step 3: select 石田三成 as 2P or TAG, carry items like '勝鬨の杯 陰・陽'/'復讐の妖刀'/'君子殉凶'/'備えの神水'/'戦刻の勾玉', 5 items total.

Step 4: select '战刻'

Then get ready to kill, when the battle starts, just press L2 and repeat R1 to the end, make sure you make a 99999 HITS and kill all 4 avatars.

It will take you 8 mins for one battle, and you can get 500,000+ experience per round.

Good luck.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It took me 101 hours.

In fact I got all trophies except 'thank you for playing' in 90 hrs, but that trophy needs 100 hrs playing.

If you managed to platinum Utage in 101 hours, how long did it took you to platinum original Basara 3?

And is it true that in Utage the character level cap has been raised to level 200?

Edited by doomgun

• 1 month later...
If you managed to platinum Utage in 101 hours, how long did it took you to platinum original Basara 3?

And is it true that in Utage the character level cap has been raised to level 200?

come from hong kong?

so we just speak in chinese?

本传我170小时白金,如果持有本传白金存档,则本传所有角色在utage里的初始登记为100级,新角色还是LV0开始

utage里的封顶等级是200级。

Hello there, I've got Platinum for original (unfortunately, EU Version Basara 3, so I can not sync data now). However, I have got Basara Utage 3 from Japan and would like to Pt-it as well. So, please advise:

1) The best way to get Super Stylish (stage, character, tactics)

2) Bounty Hunter - Do I need to go through ALL (46?) stages and kill fugitives or just kill all fugitives on every stage during unification run?

3) How to get Unification in 5 battles or less?

4) During Unification, how to clear:

a) Osaka Summer Campaign

b) Honnouji stage

5) Clear the entire Story Mode - just for the main characters?

6) 60-Boss Rush? How to get there? o_O

7) What is the best way (and quickest) to get 1000 Lotteries?

8) All weapon for all characters (just main story mode or Unification as well?) o_O I have maxed-out Tenkai to Lvl200, but some weapon still missing.

9) All bodyguards - done for Basara 3, do they really want us to do the same way in Utage? Or I missing something...

10) All characters Lvl Maxed-Out - for 30 of them? :confused:

Sorry, just want to understand it before 'jumping-in' and thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello there, I've got Platinum for original (unfortunately, EU Version Basara 3, so I can not sync data now). However, I have got Basara Utage 3 from Japan and would like to Pt-it as well. So, please advise:

1) The best way to get Super Stylish (stage, character, tactics)

2) Bounty Hunter - Do I need to go through ALL (46?) stages and kill fugitives or just kill all fugitives on every stage during unification run?

3) How to get Unification in 5 battles or less?

4) During Unification, how to clear:

a) Osaka Summer Campaign

b) Honnouji stage

5) Clear the entire Story Mode - just for the main characters?

6) 60-Boss Rush? How to get there? o_O

7) What is the best way (and quickest) to get 1000 Lotteries?

8) All weapon for all characters (just main story mode or Unification as well?) o_O I have maxed-out Tenkai to Lvl200, but some weapon still missing.

9) All bodyguards - done for Basara 3, do they really want us to do the same way in Utage? Or I missing something...

10) All characters Lvl Maxed-Out - for 30 of them? :confused:

Sorry, just want to understand it before 'jumping-in' and thank you in advance.

1) I find perfect clears to be the easiest on the 'base defense' level (Last Stand in SB3:SH) due to the fact that there is no 'boss'. I'm pretty sure getting less than 400 KOs in the first 2 levels (combined) of unification mode is the only requirement for LS to appear as the 3rd stage (not 100% sure, but it works for me). To make this REALLY easy to perfect use Tenkai with his personal item equipped, he is a monster.

2) Just the fugitives on a unification run. Hattori Hanzo as your ally will spawn fugitives every time (he hasn't failed me yet, at least).

3) There is another topic on these boards that explains this better than I ever could, it is also by the same original poster as this topic.

4) I don't remember if Summer is Masamune Date or Yukimura Sanada as the boss, but the easiest way to unlock these is to have your last unification battle be against whichever boss you want to fight. Clarify: Want to fight Date Osaka? Fight Date as your last unification battle. Sorry if that makes no sense.

I have no idea how to get Honno-Ji to spawn, but it happens to me quite often now that my characters are stronger. I didn't really see it until my guys were LV 70 or so. High KO / Low time count maybe?

5) Story mode is the first (top) option on the main menu, fight the 3 or so battles with the 8 characters there to finish it. This will also unlock the locked characters, by the way.

6) I haven't done the 30 or 60 boss survival yet, but to get to the 30 boss battle is as such: Main menu, 4th option from top, then the far right option (of 3). I'm not sure if the 60 is unlocked when 30 is beaten, or if the first question (2 options) asked after selecting this mode is what gets to the 60 though. Sorry.

7) It will happen on it's own, but just make sure you are always taking bases on the lottery levels. Lottery levels are marked with the gold diamond and the soldier with the massive golden bag on his back.

8) Some weapons need to be bought, the rest you will get through unification mode.

9) Bodyguards are much easier to get this time, from the main menu choose the 3rd (from top) option and clear the challenges (31 in total).

10) All characters maxed = all playable characters (30) at level 200. This is the grind in this trophy set, but if you got your plat on SB3, you've already done it once. Defeat fugitives while in hero-time (L2) for a big EXP boost, or use the exploit listed in this topic to fly through this.

Good Luck!

Sorry, stuck on minigames now... I think on the 4th one, when you get a boss Kanbe Kuroda and 3 guys running with the chests... what exactly do you need to do? if i kill him - fail, kill 3 guys first - fail again... Please advise (and regarding any further 'possible difficulties' with mini-games). Thank you. :o

Sorry, stuck on minigames now... I think on the 4th one, when you get a boss Kanbe Kuroda and 3 guys running with the chests... what exactly do you need to do? if i kill him - fail, kill 3 guys first - fail again... Please advise (and regarding any further 'possible difficulties' with mini-games). Thank you. :o

The Kanbe MG requires you to parry Kanbe 3 times, that's it, don't press any button but L1.

There is an event VS the Rising Sun (10?) that requires you to destroy one of it's legs without beating it (just focus on one leg and hit it a lot).

And there is one event that has re-spawning generals, the goal is to beat all of the generals before one of them re-spawns(I don't remember which one, but if you randomly fail a challenge, that's why)

Those are the only 'unusual' challenges, the rest will be straight-forward army-busting.

Have Fun!

PS. You can send me Qs via PSN if you want, you may get a faster response... My PSN ID is adebizi23

• 3 months later...

The 60 bosses appear when you clear the 30 bosses, the game asks you if you want to continue with the 60 bosses challenge, if you clear it, you get both trophies (30 and 60)

I was wondering what was this trophy about: "鶏侍: 戦国ドリームチャンスで全ての掛け金を回収して天下統一を達成" Do I have to place bets on 3 bosses and then clear their stages?

The 60 bosses appear when you clear the 30 bosses, the game asks you if you want to continue with the 60 bosses challenge, if you clear it, you get both trophies (30 and 60)

I was wondering what was this trophy about: "鶏侍: 戦国ドリームチャンスで全ての掛け金を回収して天下統一を達成" Do I have to place bets on 3 bosses and then clear their stages?

yes, but i recommend you bet on 1 boss, and beat him on the first battle

Edited by tplife0602

• 2 months later...

I'm kind of shock that no one has done a detail of how to achieve each trophy? Currently doing the unification run trying to get Lightning Speed Soldier trophy but so far i'm getting angry and frustrated with it i'm currently using mitsunari I did what game faq say I 1st fought iyeashu, 2nd was yukimaru, 3rd date now I'm stuck on my 4th I have too chose which character I have to fight sorin, sakia, mori, kenshi, problem is that I'll have one addition fight to do which sucks. the other recommend was kanbe I fought again iyeashu but i can't fight tenki instead I'm give the chose of oichi, maedas, hojo, sakia, tree guy. Also doesn't anyone know what regional special is slot 84/85? I'm missing a few accessories I think to get them you have to do ultimate and basara to get them. ex the fugitive one and the kind of looking horn thing. Help is so much appreciated.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/vickym215.png

Edited by vickym215

Ok missing stuff was from amago I think the solution to the Lightning Speed Soldier trophy I started playing with tenki I fought oichi, then i fight the characters who won there duels which was, ishida, amago, iyeashu, and sakia. To be sure that I was right I use shingen next and did the same I fought sakia, oichi, iyeashu, mori and kenshin end the run again with five battles. I hope this helps now i need to figure out how to get osaka summer and honniji to appear.

• 3 months later...

need 2 make correction on Lightning Speed Soldier trophy you should pic either Matsunaga or Nobunaga since the both don't have territories they are free to attack whom ever you want. you need to battle 2 or 3 characters that don't battle you also need at least 2 6 battle between other characters it makes it much easier

• 7 months later...
need 2 make correction on Lightning Speed Soldier trophy you should pic either Matsunaga or Nobunaga since the both don't have territories they are free to attack whom ever you want. you need to battle 2 or 3 characters that don't battle you also need at least 2 6 battle between other characters it makes it much easier

Most say that it is actually impossible to do this with Hisahide or Nobunaga, due to them not having a territory. You need to have a spot on the territory when you start so you can end up with two fighting and leaving one enemy left when you get done with the fourth battle.

Got this off of GameFAQs and it helped me out.

Well, from what the Japanese Wiki says, and apparently it's working quite well (for me), to get the Honno-ji, you must meet the following criteria :

1. Finish Unification and have a Sekigahara Battle or Osaka Summer Battle (Honno-ji only appears after those battles)

2. Have a total play time under 80 minutes

3. Have earned more than 70 000 Gold Coins

4. Have made at least a 5000 Hits Combo

5. Have killed at least 3800 Soldiers

Then it should appear...

For the Sekigahara Battles or Osaka Summer Battles, each one appear under specific conditions (each condition listed below is for a single Unification Run, of course). If conditions met are compatible with different Sekigahara, then I guess it is selected randomly :

- Sekigahara / Intrusion :

Have played under 35 minutes

- Sekigahara / Betrayal :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and have done less than a 800 Hits combo.

Or independently, play your final battle against Hideaki Kobayakawa

- Sekigahara / Aftermath :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and have more than 5000 kills.

Or independently, play your final battle against Ieyasu Tokugawa

- Sekigahara / Schemes :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and have less than 1500 kills.

Or independently, play your last battle against Mori Motonari

- Sekigahara / Assembly :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and have done more than 20 000 Hits combo.

Or independently, play your last battle against Magoichi Saika

- Sekigahara / Zero Hour :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and earn more than 100 000 Gold.

Or independently, play your last battle against Kanbei Kuroda

- Sekigahara / Ultimate :

Have Played between 35 and 75 minutes and earn less than 7000 Gold.

Or independently, play your last battle against Yoshiaki Mogami (or Hojo ?). To be confirmed...

- Osaka Dragon Summer :

Have Played more than 75 minutes and have killed more than 5000 soldiers.

Or independently, play your last battle against Masamune Date

- Osaka Tiger Summer :

Have Played more than 75 minutes and have killed less than 2000 soldiers.

Or independently, play your last battle against Yukimura Sanada

Also, for the Lightning Speed Soldier Trophy, you must not trigger a Sekigahara battle. This only occurs in a specific case :

1. Have played more than 35 minutes and less than 75 minutes

2. Have made more than 800 hits and less than 20 000 hits combo

3. Have earned more than 7000 Gold and less than 100 000 Gold

4. Have killed more than 1500 Soldiers and less than 5000 Soldiers.

5. The last Army you fight must not be :

Tokugawa, Date, Sanada, Saika, Kuroda, Mogami, Motonari or Kobayakawa

In addition to this, keep in mind that you need more than 400 kills total before stage two ends to not have to fight a last stand battle.

Personally, what I did was used Shimazu, and had him start off with Date. I worked my way over taking out Tokugawa, Hojo, and Saika along the way. CPU handled Mogami, Hideaki and Sanada. I didn't worry about Kuroda or Motonari, because I was playing as Shimazu - Shimazu shows up in both of their Sekigahara battles, and I just figured there'd be no way Shimazu would end up fighting himself in unification (as long as he was the main character).

Luckily I ended up fighting the Maedas as my final fight, so it was all good. I placed a ton of money on Hideaki winning, just in case - at least then if it was all for nothing, I'd make a ton of cash. I was definitely willing to sacrifice cash if it meant not having to attempt this trophy ever again. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I also made to not keep AI territory trapped by my own so that they'd always be touching another AI territory.

MAKE SURE you don't save after a battle is done. Save after you see the CPUs fight and it is satisfactory for you.

After your first fight, 6 CPU battles must take place

After your second, another 6 CPU battles must take place.

After your third, 3 CPU battles must take place.

After your fourth, 1 CPU battle must take place, leaving one enemy left.

As long as you don't qualify for any of the Sekigahara conditions, you should be in smooth sailing. This trophy did take me a LONG time to get, so don't feel discouraged, it ain't easy (unless you are really lucky...)

Edited by the7k

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am trying to get the trophy where you don't break any of the boxes. I have done it in free play mode and in unification mode and the trophy isn't popping. Idk what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.