This time, its pretty easy to plat.

tplife0602

100 hrs is needed, and I think 'thank you for playing' trophy(100 hrs playing) will be the last one you will get and just plat.

Now I've played this game for about 50 hrs, Im trying to plat it in this week.

Have you figured out how to get honnoji incident and last army dream chance?

Have you figured out how to get honnoji incident and last army dream chance?

Honnoji has appeared for me numerous times...I think the requirements are something like: 3,600-4,000 kills and 6,000+ combo by the end of the run. Honnoji tends to appear after a Sekigahara battle. The dream chance one is easy if you bet on an army with a high odd of winning/low multiplier and try to corner them in a few turns. Really betting on Mitsunari, Masamune, or Ieyasu seems to be the easiest way. Simply bet and fight. For every battle they survive---save. If they die, try again in a different battle. It mostly comes down to luck. It's easy though.

Now I have only a few trophies left, mostly collect this/beat this with everyone type deal, but I can't seem to beat unification in 5 turns. No one has been any help on this. Does anyone have any pointers to help me do this?

Honnoji has appeared for me numerous times...I think the requirements are something like: 3,600-4,000 kills and 6,000+ combo by the end of the run. Honnoji tends to appear after a Sekigahara battle. The dream chance one is easy if you bet on an army with a high odd of winning/low multiplier and try to corner them in a few turns. Really betting on Mitsunari, Masamune, or Ieyasu seems to be the easiest way. Simply bet and fight. For every battle they survive---save. If they die, try again in a different battle. It mostly comes down to luck. It's easy though.

Now I have only a few trophies left, mostly collect this/beat this with everyone type deal, but I can't seem to beat unification in 5 turns. No one has been any help on this. Does anyone have any pointers to help me do this?

You can PM me your Email, and I can send one picture to you for beating unification in 5 turns, you can follow it and get the trophy. Its not difficult.

http://bbs.a9vg.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MjM4OTcwfDFkODIxNDFkfDEzMjIxODQwOTZ8NjAyMzY0&noupdate=yes

http://bbs.a9vg.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MjM4OTcxfGMzMDU3ZjkzfDEzMjIxODQwOTZ8NjAyMzY0&noupdate=yes

May this can help you guys.

Key points:

1. There are 5 round battles among the Cpu, first round it must be 6v6(6 battles), second round it must be 6v6(6 battles), third round it must be 3v3(3 battles), fourth round and fifth round must be 1v1(you and one other cpu).

2. Use character '石田三成'(2p '上杉谦信', run fast and it can save a lot of time), first turn to beat '杂贺孙市‘(just follow the road map in picture)

3. At least kill 400+ in first 2 turns and the '背水之战’ wont appear.

4. 3 last turns, you just kill as less as possible and finish turns as soon as possible.

5. Some cpu like 真田幸村/德川家康/伊达政宗 must be beaten before the last turn.

I'll give it a try. As for the 5 stage battles, just avoid doing the special stages and you should be able to get the trophy. Thats how I got it.

I appreciate the help in getting this trophy. Thanks to everyone's pointers and a little luck, this trophy is no longer the height of frustration. At least I'll never have to deal with this obtuse, pointless, and anger-inducing task anymore.

Edited by Takeshi1789

Is there a quick way to do a mission with 29 characters in mini game?

Of caurse.

Mission 30, you should face to '织田信长' and '松永久秀', two bosses.

Select character '岛津义弘' to be the partner, '岛津义弘' should carry '一刀必杀' what kill the enimies in one hit.

Character should carry '備えの神水' and '戦刻の名湯‘

Mission starts, 1P run to '织田信长', when you get close to him, change to 2P, and just press 'L2' to kill him, and then press 'circle' button to kill another one.

Two bosses just die by 2 hits.

Repeat it, and you will do one mission by every 30 characters in a short time.

My Eng is not very good, sry for that.

Edited by tplife0602

Of caurse.

Mission 30, you should face to '织田信长' and '松永久秀', two bosses.

Select character '岛津义弘' to be the partner, '岛津义弘' should carries '一刀必杀' what kill the enimies in one hit.

Character should carry '備えの神水' and '戦刻の名湯‘

Mission starts, 1P run to '织田信长', when you get close to him, change to 2P, and just press 'L2' to kill him, and then press 'circle' button to kill another one.

Two bosses just die by 2 hits.

Repeat it, and you will do one mission by every 30 characters in a short time.

My Eng is not very good, sry for that.

I understand, thanks.