Question regarding Overdrive DLC

chackijhan

What trophies can be earned offline in that DLC? Looking at the trophy guide some of them says that they have to be earned in ranked matches (obviously online). But what about the rest, can they be earned playing against bots? The trophy for killing 5 enemies in suddent death can that be done against bots? And hacking 2 control points within 10 seconds can that to be done with bots?

Edit: Well after taking another look at the guide I am pretty sure the only trophies that can't be done against bots offline are the trophies for winning on the DLC maps. Seems simple enough, might get the DLC so I can get my 100% back :D

Edited by chackijhan

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote this in the trophy guide thread but I'll write it here too. The trophies "Extra Leg Room" and "Lord of Avernus" can both be earned in a ranked game of Swarm. That means there is really only 1 trophy which you can't do by yourself and that is "Full Assault" - winning a ranked game of assault on every map group. Though while going for "Full Assault" you would also unlock "Extra Leg Room" and "Lord of Avernus" but still quite useful to know this.