Swarm on Insane

djhmetfan2

I knew a few people earlier in the week who beat the Insane level of Swarn on Whiteout Map with some good strategy maybe 3 or 4 times for differnt people maybe 10 people got it done. I tried and got close down to last seconds with some randoms. Then Last night I went back with some others (they already had gotten it and we thought it would be a cake walk) and we got murdered 12 times in a row and could not last more than 10 min.

We were shocked cause the AI cause was so much harder and the people who beat it in Insane earlier in the week couldnt believe how the AI changed and more bots were coming at the 5 min mark then before. Bikes and 3 mecs instead of 2

Well Tonight my first try with Randoms I got Insane done on Zeyfer map on my 1st try.

Here is my thought process

I am a level 37 people I have played last night with were level 50, 52 and 61. Tonight I was the highest Level and it was a piece of cake. I swear the control points were so slow to turn red, the randoms were around 10ish level wise

My guess is that The higher level you are the harder Insane mode will get. I could be wrong but who knows. I recommend you tackle Insane Swarm first before you level up.

Could be. Now that I think about it when I played with high level people it did seem more difficult even though the players were considerably better. When I first played swarm when I was like level 10 I think there was only 1 bike, then when I was helping someone else out the other night there were 3. We were all over level 50 so it's a possibility

You gotta remember though that you don't have as many helpful modifications and equipment. IMO, napalm mortars are a must and you get those at level 49 (unless you purchased first week) and an assualt rifle with 3 shot burst or automation mod are neccessary too. I also find the machine gun with crash rounds very helpful for taking out the mechs.

I Agree The Higher Level Harder It Is... Those Who Played Brink The Higher Level The Harder It Got. So Think Its The Same Style Of Gameplay. The AI Will See Your Higher Rank And Means They Will Come Stronger...Cause At Higher Levels You Can Upgrade Everything Through Unlocking. I Think So...Best To Get This Outta Way First Off.

nobody listen to this theory its not right the higher ur level the easyer it is u unlock better upgrades in fact the lower ur level the harder it is

I agree with this, just did It now Im in the 30's and it wasnt to hard, everyone in the team was around the same level and I didnt notice any extra enemies.

Only seems like more enemies when you mess up and respawn you will be overwellmed and never be able to catch up.

If u play offline you unlock stars which can earn u most of the items that you would get from leveling up. so i would reccomend playing offline and getting as many stars as you possibly can, then tacklong swarm on insane. This way you will have lots of good weapons unlocked and you will be a low level, making things easier on yourself. This is what i am doing.

How could clear the white-out on their own offline (involving luck)

Lv67

machine gun + incendiary rounds

missile launcher + crash missile

repair tool and napalm mortar

ENGINEERING INTERFACE 6P

REPAIR FIELD 4p

EXPLOSIVES AMPLIFIER 2p

Supply depots established on the roof of the left side of the large building for the CP (Center)

Minigun place to look down the left front of the CP of the roof

missile in front of the supply depots

By placing the fourth floor, but not destroyed I MECH climb

Edited by shikishima00

Can someone explain what is the best way to beat the whiteout map ? Thanks

Edit: Got it with randoms. It was a huge mess, and a napalm festival but we only saw 4 mechas and no motorcycle, so that was not that hard. I found the last 5 mins way more easy than the rest. The hardest part is in my opinion, the second wave. The best strategy is to focus on the mechas but not forget the CP. A good startegy is 3 on the mechas and others guys while the 4th team member spam napalm on the CP. With training and a good team it's still hard but very enjoyable.

Edit 2: Just got all the swarm trophies. Finish all the maps on hard is very difficult, i was lucky to find good partners. Sometimes it can be very unforgiving, some maps on hard are harder than witheout on insane i think. Without good partners and teamwork, forget it.

Edited by Grafinenko

When the mechs come, 2 people take 1 mech each and distract them AWAY from the CP lowering their shields (these 2 ppl will probably sacrifice themselves), and the other two shoot them with high armor weapons...

If you don't kill the mechs, you are pretty much screwed unless you get extremely lucky defusing the CP

If you got a good team who put up a mix of Missile and minigun turrets you really dont need to focus on the mechs much at all.

The missile turrets will take 90% of the mechs health and I just use the machinegun with the anti vehical ammo for the rest. Think we had like 4-5 missle turrets, there still good against infantry if they standing at the CP.

• 4 months later...

Got it last night and damn was it crazy!

Me and my cuz (Both of us were in the same room playing) and two randoms by the name of HADHOD and Rocketboyace18 got it on Whiteout.

It was funny because HADHOD would run around with a rocket launcher when the mechs came and me and rocketboyace18 were in mech suits ganging up on one mech at a time (USE R2 NOT R1!!!) and by the one minute mark we just mortared the hell out of the cp.

Amazing. Then we proceeded to play every other map on hard and got all the swarm trophies.