Anybody figure out what the Favorite Deduction is at the end of every match?

cvalencia1

Petty - $500

Thug - $1,000

Bandit - $2,500

Outlaw - $5,000

Drifter - $10,000

Renegade - $15,000

Desperado - $25,000

Legend - $50,000

Myth - $75,000

Death Bringer - $100,000

If you're an outlaw playing FFA with all pettys and thugs....you are heavily favored and will have more deducted. same goes for 1v1 and 2v2. The closer the rank the less deducted. On the flipside....if you do well and are an underdog, you will get added bounty. I wouldn't play FFA passed bandit rank because it just doesn't yield much bounty with all the low ranks playing....that is if you're wanting to rank up faster.

Petty - $500

Thug - $1,000

Bandit - $2,500

Outlaw - $5,000

Drifter - $10,000

Renegade - $15,000

Desperado - $25,000

Legend - $50,000

Myth - $75,000

Death Bringer - $100,000

If you're an outlaw playing FFA with all pettys and thugs....you are heavily favored and will have more deducted. same goes for 1v1 and 2v2. The closer the rank the less deducted. On the flipside....if you do well and are an underdog, you will get added bounty. I wouldn't play FFA passed bandit rank because it just doesn't yield much bounty with all the low ranks playing....that is if you're wanting to rank up faster.

So what's best?

1 vs 1 I get a lot of quitters, does that make my rank faster since I get in more games in an hour?

2 vs 2 I get a lot of stupid dumb retard teammates...

I very rarely get quitters in 1v1 deathmatch. You lose $300 bounty when you dc/quit from a current game so it doesn't make sense to do that. 1v1 is probably the fastest way to earn bounty unless you have a 2v2 teammate.

even better if you have a skilled teammate with a low rank as you're favored less.

say I play my primary (desperado) with a skilled players secondary petty-outlaw rank. We dominate and can get more bounty due to being less favored. Or I can play my newly created outlaw with a partners primary (higher ranked) outlaw.

If anyone looking for a 2v2 teammate to climb the ranks feel free to msg me.