Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Halon50

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Thanks ShadowAFC.

Edited by Halon50

Ok, Halon and Hubb i will send you guys a friend request, and another thing to note is that we will need 5 players to get platinum. There are 3 other challenges besides the one i mentioned above that requires to get 3 quadruple kills.

I don't accept blank friend request.

My PSN ID: DJA

I have the game, and I happened to unlocked every single chapter per level, which it means now I am able to help others by using the chapter exploit to finish every single level much quicker on each difficulty. Also, I highly encourage you to grind your ranks on each category at least level 6 or higher (getting 10 max is much better).

When you're interested on boosting, add me with the subject 'Outbreak', and I'll send you an invite to chat text room. Thanks!

PSN: TsubakiCalamity

Timezone: NY, US -5:00 (GMT)

Schedule: Available at 9:00PM weekdays. Please assure you reply by PM and tell me what your timezone is. If you think this time feels not good for you, let me know either in PM or text chat. Thanks.

Objectives (What awards I need; I'll update what I have left): All online multiplayer stuff, nightmare difficulty (all levels), and survival awards (all levels; can be done on Casual difficulty).

Other notes: To obtain 100% of multiplayer awards, it will require five people. For survival awards, using the chapter exploit does not work (only works towards to Normal and Nightmare difficulty completion trophies), meaning you'll have to start each level at the very beginning.

Edited by TsubakiCalamity

The 4 kills with grenade,adhesive and shockwave can be done in campaign at beginning of 2.3 but we will help with that. Sign us up for that list Tyreethetruth and Suwoop_Girl

Btw we got the multiplayer awards done however we will help you with it.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Removed quote.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for one person to join my group (already have 3 of us) to get the 4 player trophy, uk game, My psn is Fragpuss, i don't accept blank invites so please put scourge in the message.

Due to the ingame chat being awful we voice over skype, but you don't need to join in that if you don't want to

Edited by Fragpuss

Looking for someone to boost the online stuff! If anyone has the checkpoints to normal and nightmare I would highly appriciate it and will return the favor! ADD: LovesAnInjection

I have the EU version since the game has dedicated servers I hear.

Edited by The Cosmic Suff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking for 3 people to play through the Nightmare difficulty. I have already finished it on Normal, so I have all the checkpoints unlocked and ready to do the exploit. If you're interested, add me on PSN: Stingithy

The version of the game is EU

Edited by Stingithy