XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Old 08-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Character level saves

i just played with my family. they leveled up with kim and stills. after we took a break i went back to the select screen there're back to lvl 1. is there anyway to save there stats or do i have to do it with one player?
silk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk04 View Post
i just played with my family. they leveled up with kim and stills. after we took a break i went back to the select screen there're back to lvl 1. is there anyway to save there stats or do i have to do it with one player?
I might have a solution, but don't know if this works. So maybe someone can try it. It seems the game file only saves on 1 PSN ID (which is Player 1). others can play as Guest, or as another PSN ID (which will save theirs).

Now I was thinking...why not play, until you feel like stopping, but before turning off the game, switch whoever you were playing with Player 2. So lets say your friend just leveled up Romona to level 16 under guest. As player one, you pick Romona now, and play a level, or go into one, and go to map (which will auto save). Now you have Level 16 with Romona saved...

I hope this makes sense, and I hope it works. Please tell me if it does!! i would, but I am not home right now to try!!
PS3isKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nope it cant be done. The only ones the game saves are the characters used by player one, the ones used by guest will be erased as soon as you hit the title screen again.
Alexyuki is offline   Reply With Quote